Chapter 12: Two People, One Bed

Dani's POV

Cranston better hope that Barney keeps a constant eye on him, because the first chance I get I'm gonna kill him. I stripped out of my outfit and got into the nice hot shower. It felt like heaven, I could hear a bit of yelling in the background. I grabbed my strawberry scented shampoo and washed my hair and then my body with the hotel soap.

When I got out I realized that I had left my pj's in mine and Gunnar's room. Great. Just fan-fucking-tastic. You know what I don't care anymore they've seen me in a lot less than a towel. I wrapped a large white towel around me and made sure that no area was showing and walked out the door.

"Nice towel Dani," Tara said snickering. I stuck my tongue out at her and walked into Gunnar and I's room.

As my luck would have it Gunnar was in the room. Of course, I just can't catch a break.

"Alright big boy, out 'cha go," I said and grabbed Gunnar's ear and dragged him out the into the hallway. I shut and locked the door behind me. Picking up my suitcase I pulled out a lacy black bra and matching underwear and then a black tank top and purple flannel pajama pants. God, it's cold. I quickly got dressed and then checked the time. The clock on the wall read 1:30am. It's late.

I walked down the hall into the living room and say down on the couch beside Hale. Barney was leaning against the wall.

"Did you get anything out of him?" I asked curiously.

"Besides a lot of foul language and insults? Nope, not a thing. We'll try again in the morning. Meanwhile I suggest we all get some sleep." When I got into my room Gunnar was laying in his bed. I shivered, its freezing how is no one else cold?

"Jesus it's cold in here!" I said.

Gunnar looked at me and smirked and raised the covers on his bed like an opening before saying," My bed's always open."

He was trying to get a rise out of me, so I decided to turn it around on him. I walked over and

crawled under the covers with him.

"You know I was joking, right?" Gunnar asked.

"If ya didn't want me here you shouldn't have offered. Now be quite, some of us are trying to sleep," I said yawning. I felt him shrug and put his head down on the pillow we were sharing. A moment later there was a large, warm arm wrapped around me, I snuggled back into his chest. It was weird. I've never felt this safe, with anyone. Not even Clyde. Gunnar was warm and with his arm around me I fell asleep in no time.

Gunnar's POV

What a woman. She isn't shy and unlike a lot of women, who probably would have slapped me or called me a very rude name, she cuddled up to me. I was on top of the world right now. Dani didn't even do anything when I put my arm around her. After a few minutes in our position I felt her relax more into my chest, meaning she fell asleep. I soon followed her.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Aww..... Isn't that cute? And so fluffy.

I don't own the Expendables. No copyright intended. I only own Dani, Tara, and the plot.