Chapter 29: A Toast and a Phone Call

Dani's POV
It took Tool about 3 hours to finish my tattoo up. It looked amazing, I loved it. I got up and looked around for my shirt. My shirt was laying next to the beat up, old couch Barney, Lee, and Toll were sitting on. I could feel eyes looking at my 34 DD chest. Well they are men, can't change that. I grabbed my shirt and slipped it on.

"Well," Tool said walking towards us with shot glasses and whiskey." I propose a toast."

"Toast to what?" Toll asked.

"Our two new, and very lovely friends," Tool answered. He winked at me when he said lovely. Tool passed around the shot glasses and poured us all a drink.

"To Dani and Tara," He said. The others repeated the statement. We raised our glasses and then drank.

My phone began ringing, my caller I.D showed Clyde's picture. I hit the answer button on my black iPhone and held it to my ear.

"Yes?" I asked into the phone.

"Where are you?" Clyde's ruff voice questioned.

"I'm in New Orleans, I moved here today. I got an apartment," I explained I him.

"And just when were you gonna tell me about this!" Clyde's voice raised.

"I was going to tell you tonight," I replied. "Sorry you had to call me to find out."

"I am too," He replied. " Text me the address when you get moved in. I'm coming down there."

Clyde then hung up. I sighed and sat down on a bar stool.

"Who was that?" Hale asked. "Didn't seem like very friendly conversation."

"Wait, lemme guess," Tara started. "Clyde."

"Yes, it was Clyde," I admitted, wishing I didn't have to.
""""""""""""""""""""""'"""""""""""
I am so, so sorry for taking so long to update.

I don't own The Expendables. No copyright intended. I only own Dani, Tara, and the plot.

Please comment and vote. Tell me some of your ideas and things I need to improve on!