Chapter 3: Morning People and Plane Rides

Barney's POV

We were on our way to pick up the girls. I was in my truck and the rest where on their bikes. The only one who wasn't with us was Tool. Dani and Tara hadn't meet him yet. Last night he was out drinking and more than likely chasing loose women. Tool came back about 3 hours after Dani and Tara left.

Last night before they left, I had Tara write down the motel where the were staying at and what room. Those two seem trustworthy and nice and all, but can they fight? For their sake, I sure hope so. I was brought from my thoughts as we pulled up in the parking lot. After we all parked we walked to the door.

*knock knock* "Keys under the mat!!!"

I reached under the mat and felt a key card I grabbed it, put it in the card slot and entered. The guys followed in behind me. When we were all in I took in the room. Dani was sleeping in the bed closest to the door and Tara must be in shower.

"Try to wake Dani up!" Tara yelled at us over the running water.

I went over and lightly slapped her faced and said,"hey kid wake up." her reply was rolling over turning her back towards me. This got a chuckle out of a few of the guys. I tried the same tactic and got the same response.

"Lemme try," Toll said volunteering. I stepped out of the way. He walked over a leaned over her. Hovering over her ear he yelled "wake up!". Dani groaned and mumbled," fuck off". This got all of the guys including me laughing.

"Should've warned you. She could sleep through a hurricane," Tara saidstepping out of the bathroom.

Gunnar laughed a little and said," Let me try something." he the proceeded to rip the covers off Dani, grab her ankles and hang her by them.

"I'M UP GODDAMMIT!!!!!! PUT ME DOWN!!!!!" Dani yelled the look on her face pure anger.

"Sure thing princess," Gunnar said and dropped her back on the bed.

Dani's POV

Great way to wake up! Being hung by your ankles upside down by a blonde bigfoot.

Oh well. I got up,stretched, and just looked at the guys.

"I've gotta get dressed," I said hoping they'd get the message. Tara was in bathroom and there was no way we'd both fit in that tiny room. The guys just looked at me funny.

I pinched the bridge of nose and explained the situation to them. They just turned around giving me privacy.

I grabbed a pair of jeans and a crop top that showed of my flat stomach. I put a small nose stud in and put in a belly ring. I decided to opt. out of earrings and my tongue piercing. Since I didn't wear make up I was almost ready just need shoes and to brush my hair.

"You guys can turn now," I said. They turned around and I'm pretty sure I saw Gunnar and Lee checking me out. Awesome.

I dug through my bag and grabbed my brush and brushed and parted my hair until I was happy with it. By this time Tara was out of the bathroom and had packed our bags again.

"Ready?" Barney asked. We nodded. We walked to Barney's truck put our stuff in the bed of it and got in. Obviously Barney drove and I sat in the middle leaving Tara sitting by the right side window, the guys following behind on their bikes. It was about a thirty min. drive until we reached a hanger and plane. Soon we were all on the plane flying to our destination. I don't remember much else because I fell asleep.

""""""""""""""""""""""''''''''''"""""""""""""""

I don't own the expendables or any of characters. I only own Dani and Tara.