Acknowledgments

I would like to thank several people for being truly amazy. If I forgot you, let me know. The wild Dess is very forgetful. Please note that these are in no particular order.

@Durelen_Elnarsion- You were one of my first friends here. You inspired me to do so many things. You were there for me when no one else was, and helped me through some really hard times without even knowing it. Without you, and your constant compliments and friendship, I wouldn't be here. You showed me that I am appreciated, which has kept me going for so long. So thank you, Dûri, for absolutely everything.

@Minecraftian1213- You read Fading Destiny. You came up with the idea of the Fictional Fellowship. But even more, you became my friend. The one who always calls me Princess Dess, someone who I can tell the most random things to. I love seeing your comments and messages, they make each bad day instantly brighter. I know that you're still reading this, no matter how terrible and repetitive my speeches are. You are truly amazy. You are the definition of amazy. Thank you.

@TarwaRedwood- When I first came here, I looked up to you. Really, nothing has changed. But you somehow convinced me to open up. I really enjoy reading your books, and our extremely random conversations. It overjoys me to know that you are reading this. They might be taking the hobbits to Isengard, but hopefully they'll leave you here. May the hair on your feet never fall off!

@TheWarlock2101-It is very rare that I have found someone with almost the exact same personality. You have made me smile, laugh, and given me someone who I know is always there to talk to, even about the most random things. You're the one who set up the Fellowship account, and without you, I might have never known about Legolas day (the horror!) Normally, when I meet another Leggi fangirl, I get extremely jealous and defensive-but not you, and I never will. Thank you so very much for everything you do!

@dreamescape07- There is one word that truly describes you-fabulous. If you weren't here, there never would have been fabulous lessons (gasp). You have inspired me to make a LotR musical (which I am currently working on xD) I absolutely love talking with you, it makes my day. May fabulousness forever light your path!

@FlyingDiscoKitty- Oh, who could forget Kan, the magical yaying flying cat? Well certainly not me! You have proved the existence of Jeff (I will never get that image out of my head) Your personality can only be described as FlyingDiscoKittyness, and really, the world needs more FlyingDiscoKittyness. One last thing you- YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! (Dess and Kan are still yaying, by the way :3)

@AryaMiriel- I still remember when you read this, and I almost died at the amount of notifications. (In my world that's a good thing!) I'm convinced your real username is RyaMiriel because the A undoubtedly stands for amazy. Your comments make me smile-even in the middle of math class. So I hope you smile when you read this, for that will be me returning at least part of the favor. And please, have a free kitteh. *gives you kitteh*

@_mirkwood_girl-You are a most perfect meepleeper. I must congratulate you for guessing correctly in the Eye Game 2, so... *gives you trophy with a key lime pie inside* I like pie. You like pie. We are Groot. (That was random...) but I know you'll still read this, no matter how off-topic, random, or crazy I get. Enjoy your pie-you most definitely earned it.

@domlixalot-First of all, your profile pic is ADORABLE! Second of all, I am 100 percent certain that you are not Jeff. (That's probably good...) All you need to know is to NEVER STOP BEING AMAZY NEVER EVER. Like EVAH. *breaks out into opera singing* EEEEEEVVVVVVAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for reading and putting up with my random opera performance XD

@Ellethwen2931-You are a truly devoted meepleeper and friend, and knowing that makes me smile. I will never stop being excited when I see that you've voted on a chapter. I have learned quite a bit from your LotR facts, please never stop those! Keep being amazy and may Jeff never try to murder you! And if he does...he tastes best when mixed in a smoothisle with a coconut. Lol.

@Silivrennial-Aah, finally, a Wings of Fire fan! Let me just say-my life wouldn't be complete without the Unismaugs and the glitterfication. Because Wings of Fire+Unismaugs+Glitter+Fabulousness=EPICNESS! Although still not as epic as you are! (Coming from me that's a really high honor) Free stuff! *gives you lifetime supply of glitter* Keep it secret. Keep it safe. Glitterfy absolutely everything in sight. Keep being fabulous!

@Harmony_Owl-Let me just take a moment to notice how wonderful your username is...okay I'm back! Now where was I...oh yeah-AMAZYNESS. YOU ARE AMAZYNESS. YOU ARE GROOT. And I am extremely random and starting to scare myself. But you still read this, and that must mean that you enjoy my craziness! Your book trailers are beautiful, and I guarantee that anyone who sees them will instantly know your amazyness. Thank you!

If I forgot you, please let me know and I'll put you in either here or my next book (either at the beginning or end)

A final thank you to all of you, for every single one of you gave me 2K votes, a strong friendship, inspiration, and something to look forward to during maths.

I am very sad right now, I can't believe this is the end of this book! I know that there's going to be a sequel, but I feel like a part of me has left...

Be sure to look for my next book-I Like PO-TA-TOES!

And it is only right to end this book with-

I

Like

PIE