BEST TEACHER EVER (part 2)

So today in agriculture we had a test but our teacher made it really short and easy so we were all done in like 20 minutes, and since we had to stay in 4th period for 2 hours because the other classes were doing their end-of-semester tests...

So our teacher just turns off the lights, and says "alright everyone, put your heads down and go to sleep" and he put on some relaxing music...

I got about an hour of sleep! I used my jacket as a pillow and the jacket sleeve to cover my eyes, and when I woke up I had drooled all over it but I was really happy because I had just slept through a whole hour of school!!!

Mr. Judson, if you're reading this, YOU ARE THE BEST TEACHER IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE. YOU ARE AMAZING.

HE LET US SLEEP IN THE MIDDLE OF CLASS!!!

Let me tell you how amazy it was...

So I really needed that sleep and I love going to sleep to music and my jacket made the perfect pillow/sleepmask and we spent an hour of school sleeping and I was really happy afterwards.

So, tell your teachers this-

If you set aside an hour or so in the middle of the day and during that time turn off all the lights and put on relaxing music (music optional), your students will be happier and ready to learn more and therefore, get better grades, making you look like an awesome teacher, and they will tell everyone how awesome you are.

AMAZY