Book List

Hi this is Eruva again mwahaha

So I'm making Dess a book list thingy because all famous authors have one so PREPARING YOU FOR WHEN YOU'RE FAMOUS DESS!!!

The Other Side-

A book about the parallel dimension of Middle-Earth, where the ones who died still live...

Dess deleted this because she didn't think it was good (Dess stop being so hard on yourself) and might put it on the Fellowship account.

Outcast-

Description: A small boat carrying an elfling washed up near Rivendell. No one knows who she is, or the secrets that she holds...

Dess ran out of ideas. She might restart it tho.

I Like Pie-

THIS

Lunar Eclipse-

The story of Moon, from Outcast. Dess started it, deleted it, and will re-publish when Outcast is finished.

Fading Destiny-

The adventures of Carolyn and Hermione! They find themselves in a place that seems somewhat familiar, and the mystery unfolds...

Several people are solving mysteries of their own as well, all somehow commented to Hermione and Carolyn, the newcomers. Why do they seem like they belong here? Who are they?

And who is this mysterious bird?

Several mysteries. Two girls. One destiny.

READ IT

Immortal-

An absolutely AMAZING BOOK THAT DESS IF YOU DON'T PUBLISH IT I WILL THROW A PENCIL AT YOU IN MATH.

Ninja Star-

Dess has a complicated love story in the muggle world. This is the story of what could be her rise-or downfall- and it all started with some sticky-note origami...

The Complete Guide to Quiddich-

Dess wrote this in 4th grade. Her first fanfic. We read it a lot because it is so terrible it's HILARIOUS

Me and my Crazy Ideas-

Another fanfic written in 4th grade. She got a lot more done on this one... but half the chapters are her texting Hermione XD (Dess, you better put those in here lolz)

[unnamed]-

Dess writes a dragon book. Pretty good so far.

Warriors- A New Beginning-

This one's on the Fellowship account. Warriors fanfic. READ IT!!! Based on a true story. (She did a lot of Warriors RP in fifth grade, this is basically her adventures for the first few books. After the first few books she just wrote)

Shafts Of Light-

Hermione being petrified-from her point of view. The story of how she and Carolyn met. (It's very good, Dess is currently revising it and then she'll post it on the Fellowship account)

More to come if 1) I remember ones I've missed 2) Dess writes more. Thanks :D