Nature Documentary

The library, natural habitat of the wild Dess. It is not uncommon to see the Dess, as she comes here almost every day. The Dess typically avoids interaction with humans, unless they approach her. She can be very friendly, but will sometimes give off a little hiss. If the Dess gives a warning hiss, back off. She is very defensive of her prey and territory.

Ah, I see the Dess is returning from a successful hunt. *Dess comes in carrying books* Watch as she claims her prey as her own *checks out books* and marks them. *stamps due date on books* After the Dess has gathered her prey, she will leave. But she will return tomorrow.

*next day* It is morning in the library, and the wild Dess is back. She deposits the bones of her prey *turns in finished books* and starts out on her hunt. But what's this? It seems as if someone has messed with her territory! *LOTR books are out of order* The Dess quickly rushes to it, making every detail as perfect as it was. She checks the other part of her territory, before returning to her hunt.

*Suddenly whips around* The Dess has spotted something! It appears that a human has taken her 'precious'! *book with Legolas on the cover* The wild Dess charges towards the offending human, hissing, claws and teeth extended. The human, startled, drops the Precious and runs, and the Dess returns the Precious to its usual position.

Warning: If you accidentally take the Precious and the Dess, sees, drop it and run. The Dess will pick it up, stroke it, and talk to it as she returns it to its proper place in her territory. The sooner you drop the Precious, the smaller chance you have of her pursuing you to the death.

Thank you for watching the Pie TV nature show!

Should I do more?