QUS- She (pov)

Here's the technical first chapter for the Queen, the Evil, and the Snake :D

It was today that I heard her voice inside my head. She told me that she had a hard time getting through, because I had blocked out the Evil. Never would I trust the Evil, for he had almost killed Him. But that's another story.

The voice was fair, melodic. She said that she was the Queen. I didn't know much, but I knew that the Queen was what He looked for the most. The Queen was what I reminded everyone of. Whenever she was talked about, so was I. Everyone said that we were so alike, in personality and looks. Thus, I was also like Him, for He is like the Queen.

The Queen told me that she had been guiding me since the day I was born, and that was why we were so alike. She had been gently controlling me, yet I had free will. But I still followed her suggestions, without knowing it.

It's funny, in a way, for my closest companion was the Snake, the same one that has killed her. If I was the Queen, then I had befriended my own killer, you could say that. Yes, I was the Queen, for she was me, if that could ever make sense.

After this, she spoke of the Poison that had befallen Him. She showed me how to make it, but it took three days to brew. I didn't know if He would survive until then, but I had hope. I always did. The Queen always did.

And so begins day one of the brewing of the potion.