Chapter 34

Song in multimedia: Xscape- Tonight

Getting only two hours of sleep, Ebony and Mike got out of bed to end their Vegas vacation. They got dressed and headed downstairs to say goodbye to their company. Most of Mike's friends had early flights and he wanted to thank them all for coming and see them off. Ebony just wanted to make sure all the rooms were intact and nothing was messed up before everyone took off.

When he said goodbye to the last of his guests, him and Ebony went into the room Deon, Rudy, and Monique slept in. Inside the room, they were sitting around talking to Alexis and Rico. They didn't have to be out of the house until eleven so no one was in a rush since their flights were a little later.

"Ebony, I dig ya' style but you dressed like those goth people that listen to metal music. The ones that scream and kick people when they dance." Deon observed Ebony's black, baggy cargo pants that she wore with her black creepers, and a black fishnet shirt with an orange bra top under it.

"Nigga, what you look like?" Mike asked.

"Myself. I like her outfit, dick."

"That's my mood today. I was gone kick somebody ass if they fucked one of them rooms up." Ebony adjusted her eyebrow piercing.

"That's the perfect fit. Then you showing ya' G string to let 'em know you still a bad bitch. Gangsta, goth, and gorgeous." Rudy spoke.

"Exactly. Thanks for understanding my vision, cousin."

"Anyway." Mike sarcastically blinked, followed by Ebony pushing his head.

"I had a lot of fun this weekend, y'all. Thanks for inviting me." Monique said.

"Yeah, me too. If it wasn't for Ebony we would've been in New Orleans. Mike probably would've had an attitude like last year." Deon threw a pillow at Mike.

"I had an attitude last year? Oh yeah, cause my sisters pissed me off and my daddy did too. Everybody blew me that day."

"Your sisters didn't want to come? Or you didn't tell them? No offense, I'm happy Tiny didn't come because I probably would've gotten into it with her. Especially behind my sister." Monique stated.

"I told them about it, but they both have kids. I'm actually in a good place with them right now." He shrugged.

For the remainder of the time at the house, they continued talking and sitting around. Before his aunt caught her Uber to the hotel, she told Mike she would call him once she got back home and gave him a hug. After that, everyone else left and headed to the airport in another Uber. Rico and Alexis said their goodbyes and went to their gate for their flight to Memphis. Rudy and Deon then headed to the one for New Orleans after saying goodbye as well.

"I think I'm finna get some cappuccino at that coffee place." Ebony pointed as her and Mike sat at their gate.

"Mmh." He responded, looking down at his phone.

"What you watching?"

"Supernatural."

"You always watching our shows without me. Now how I'm a know where we left off?" She smacked her lips.

"I remember. You be taking too long to watch it." He turned the volume up.

"So. That spoils it if you already know what happened."

Mike didn't respond so Ebony stood up and went to the coffee shop. She stood in line for a few minutes and observed the menu while waiting. Ordering her small cappuccino, she also bought an egg, ham, and cheese bagel for Mike along with a bottled water. Walking back over to her seat, she placed the bagel in his lap.