Chapter 11

Song in multimedia: Comethazine- Walk

"You need to be helping me, bitch." Ebony said as she deep cleaned and organized Mike's bedroom.

"I am helping." Mike replied, tossing his phone on the bed.

"No he not, his ass just standing there." Deon watched.

"I know. You need to be helping too. Or go home." She trashed most of his shoeboxes.

"Oooo, she told you." Mike laughed.

"Ain't nobody tell me nothing." Deon pushed his cousin.

Mike and Deon started wrestling around the room, irritating Ebony. She sat on the floor putting his shoes in shoe containers, organizing them by color. Ebony looked behind her to see them bumping into the wall while punching on each other.

"Where yo gun at?" Ebony asked.

"She bout to shoot us, son. Let's stop playing for real." Deon took a seat.

"In my dresser. Why?" Mike took a seat as well.

"Cause while playing y'all gone fuck around and accidentally make it go off. I thought it was on ya' bed or something."

"Aw. Why you putting the shoes in any order? I want them in order of type. Ones with the ones, fives next to the fives."

"Then do it ya'self!" Ebony threw a shoe at him.

"What's wrong with you? Keep it that way then." He caught the shoe.

"Cause why am I cleaning your room like you my child, bruh? I got shit to do." Ebony stood.

"Ebony..." He stood as well.

"Yes?" She batted her eyelashes and faked a smile, knowing he didn't like her tone.

"Chill out, son. What you want me to do? I'll do it." Mike pulled her in for a kiss.

"Finish this. I'm finna go." Ebony held onto him.

"I don't want you to. You just got here." He pecked her lips.

"I know, but I have to. We'll have to see each other some other time." She moved her head to stop the kisses.

"That's gone be so long from na'." He rubbed on her backside.

"Cause we both money making niggas. Say, would you still be with me if I didn't have arms? Or if I was in a wheelchair or something? I could've been in a wheelchair for real, depending on where I got hit at." Ebony randomly asked.

"What the hell? Why do I always ask people those types of questions." Deon laughed.

"Duhhhh. I would be helping you with everything. Then we'd be getting freaky in ya' wheelchair, I'll be holding you up in the air too." Mike picked her up.

"Ughh, get a room." Deon joked.

"Nigga...this is my room." Mike turned to face him, putting Ebony down.

"And if you wasn't in it, I'd jump on top my nigga. Real nasty like." Ebony stuck out her tongue.

"Mmh. I bet you would, sis."

"She talking shit like always. Ebony not bout that life. I'm a finish cleaning up though."

"Damn, don't tell ya' people I'm scared of the dick. But do that, I'm a holla at y'all later." After grabbing her purse, she waved.

"See you." Deon waved.

Mike walked Ebony to her car and gave her a kiss goodbye. Next on her agenda was to do a surprise pop up on Aisha at school. The school day was almost over and Ebony wanted to make sure Aisha had been in attendance. Once she got there, she asked Aisha where she was located before getting out her Jeep. After being directed, Ebony walked up on Aisha and her friends who were sitting outside.