Chapter 25

Song in multimedia: Megan Thee Stallion, AKA my fine auntie 😭- Sex Talk (aw hell nawl, nigga no I ain't 😂😂 my favorite part)

After hours of sailing at sea, the boat has finally arrived at the first destination. It was seven in the morning and loads of people on board were exiting the boat to venture out on the private island. Throwing on a pair of sunglasses and clipping a fanny pack to her waist, Ebony finished up her breakfast and left her room. Her, Rudy, and Alexis walked down the hall to meet up with the rest of the group before getting off on the dock.

"I think I got sunburn already." Rudy said, touching her face.

"On ya' face? You supposed to be using that sunscreen. The dermatologist lady said if you gone be in the sun we gotta use it for like four days." Ebony said, remembering to apply hers before going out.

"I didn't think I needed to. Give me some of yours."

"Bitch, black people can use sunscreen. I had already brought some for my body cause I know my skin tone gone be uneven." They knocked on the door to Mia and Megan's room.

"Good morning." Megan greeted them with a smile.

"Morning. Y'all ready?" Alexis walked into the room.

"Yeah, we was waiting on y'all." Ronnie spoke.

"Let's go then." Ebony pointed to the door.

Exiting the boat, they walked out onto the pier and entered the private island. On the island there was a big water park set up, along with a few food and drink stations for the guests. Ebony and her group had already prepaid for the excursions that they wanted to do in the nine hour time limit. They would be snorkeling, kayaking, and jet skiing in the ocean.

"Ronnie, you gone be okay snorkeling and on the jet ski?" Ebony asked

"This is why I didn't wanna tell y'all I was pregnant until we got back home. I feel fine, and I already paid for this high stuff. I don't like wasting my husbands money. If my doctor said it's okay, I'm okay. I just can't parasail tomorrow."

"Just checking. Don't throw up in these people water." She threw her hands up.

The first thing they did was check in for their kayaking excursion. A native handed them life jackets and told them how far they could go into the water while also instructing them on how to row the small boats. Ebony paid no attention as her and Rudy took pictures with their paddles. The kayaks were four to a boat so as long as one person knew what to do, she was okay.

Once the native finished explaining everything, they split into two groups and got ready for an hour on the water. Ebony sat in the middle with Ronnie and Mia in front of her. Alexis sat in the back with Megan, Camille, and Rudy in the other kayak. They all used their strength to push themselves out further into the ocean. It was harder that it looked and it took some muscle to get moving.