•Lazy Days//J.M•

You and Jonah has decided that today was a do nothing, watch Netflix and eat candy kinda day so once you woke up neither of you really changed other than you put on a pair of Jonah's sweatpants with your sports bra.

You got about two episodes into the umbrella academy before Jonah got up. "What are you doing?" You asked rubbing your eyes and stretching "ima gonna go get us some more candy and other junk that we shouldn't eat." He said laughing and pulling a shirt over his head. "I'll be back baby" he said coming over and kissing your forehead.

*Time skip/Jonah's POV*

I got out of my car with the bag of snacks I got for me and y/n. "There better not be condoms in that bag Mr. Marias!" Jack yelled at me when I walked through the door. When I looked over Corbyn was rolling on the floor and laughing his ass off. "Chill out you weirdos it's just candy" I said laughing and walking up the stairs. When I opens the door to my room I saw my girlfriend asleep on my bed. God she's gorgeous. I put the bag down next to the bed and slowly say down next to her being careful not to sit on her hair. "I'm back babygirl" I said while I ran my hand gently through her hair. "Hi" she said with a sleepy smile on her face. "I got skittles, sour gummy worms, and two bags of Chex mix." "Yay" she said still in her sleepy state. I took my shirt of and put on a different pair of sweat pants. I picked up y/n and laid her on top of me. I pushed the play button on the tv and we watched another three episodes.

The rest of the days contained of Disney movies where y/n sang along to every song she knew and we danced like idiots, Stranger things 3 which not gonna lie both of us cried at the bend, and finally with y/n passing out around eleven thirty while I just sat there and thought about my fortune with this girl. I can't wait to see what happens.