Chapter 38

I am SERIOUSLY IN LOVE with this ship. Appledash has made me open my eyes to other people's talent and LOVE for this ship. So many fan fiction, art and comics are written and drawn!! I never knew that it could get this big in my life, I never knew MY LITTLE PONY, would be this much of an influence. I just wanted to take this author note to reflect, I want to thank you all personally for getting involved and having a say and reading this story. I LOVE YOU GUYS!!

oh god, so much love xD

(Warning! This chapter contains swearing!)

~~~~~

3rd person~

The couple immediately rushed over to their friend, Rainbow took notice of the bruises and deep cuts bleeding all over Twilight's body.

"OH MY...Twilight! What happened to ya?!" Applejack hugged her friend for comfort.

Dash just stood back in shock, with her eyes wide and jaw dropped. Twilight took ages to reply.

"Come on sugarcube..." AJ continued in a soft voice. Twilight coughed in response. "I....I....S-s...So a.." She spat out some blood.

"Come on Twi, please!" Rainbow raised her voice as she begged, cracking it. Tears started drifting from the Alicorn's eye.

"Tell...S..Spi-der...I...Lo..love...her..." She whispered. Twilights beautiful purple eyes shut, and her grip on Rainbowdash loosened.

"No! TWILIGHT!! TWILIGHT, YOUR NOT GONE, STOP!! PLEASE PLEASE WA-ke..Up..." Rainbow pulled Twilight close and she sobbed into her mane.

Dash spluttered and sniffed, taking short, hard gasps eventually hiccuping. AJ desperately checked her heart, trying to find the heartbeat, a pulse, anything that would tell her that Twilight was alive.

"She's breathing she's just-"

Applejack was cut off by squeals from inside, a high pitched cry.

"Rainbow I think RJ is awake!"

"Yeah... You check on her..." RainbowDash continued crying, then picked Twilight up and rushed to the library.

Applejack headed inside, worried about her wife. When she entered, somepony else was holding her daughter.

"SOARIN?!" Applejack screamed.

~

Back at the Library, Rainbow walked in on Spiderwhick who was looking depressed.

"OH MY GOD, YOU FOUND-"

SpiderWhick noticed sadness in Rainbowdash's eyes. "She-Shes unconscious..." She started.

The library was still a mess, books everywhere, glass shards on the floor from a broken window, furniture was out of place and tipped over.

Spiderwhick came closer to her girlfriend, examining her full body. Her eyes filled with tears as anger rose.

"who. did. this?!" The changling burned with fury, shutting her eyes tightly, fighting tears. "WHO IN THE ACTUAL FUCK RAINBOWDASH?!"

The pegasus opened her mouth to speak but no sound came out.

"Let's lay her on the couch, SPIKE! Keep an eye on her, Imma gonna go whoop some flank." Spiderwhick ordered to the baby dragon.

Suddenly a motherly instinct sparked inside Rainbow, something was wrong.

"Come with me to the farm." She said firmly.

~

Applejack watched, as if frozen in place, as Soarin placed kisses and tickles all over her foal.