Chapter 39

Tayla are you dead?!

Nope! IM RIGHT HERE.

Unless, You've read my FlashLight book, then I am dead...

^^Long Story^^

When was the last update... Like FOREVER-AGO!

Twilight: That's not a word.

YESH IT IS BECAUSE I SAYED IT.

Twilight: Said.

~~~~~~~

3rd Person~

"She's just...laying there..." SpiderWhick stared at her girlfriend.

"But I swear! I heard her coughing, waking up!" Spike insisted.

As if on cue, Twilights eyes shot open. She gently sat up and observed her body, rubbing her head. Spike had done a good job at placing bandages wherever needed.

"What...Ow, my head."

The changling immediately sprung to her girlfriend's side. "Twi! Your awake! Your alive!" Her eyes glistening with joy.

"Yeah...I guess that's a good-" The Alicorn looked past Spiderwhick to focus on RainbowDash in the background.

"Soarin, What happened to him? Is your baby..."

"She's fine." Rainbow calmed and then approached closer. "and Soarin was...taken care of..."

With a short gasp she pulled her full attention on Dash. "What did you do?"

"We...Um..." Dash struggled to find a grasp on any words, what had she done?

"...Protected you." Applejack finished. "And me and Jacquelin! Spiderwhick and Dash gave soarin a beating."

"Oh! That's my girl!" Twilight pulled her girlfriend in for a kiss.

~~~

Days past, Twilight was healing quickly. Rarity found out she wasn't in fact pregnant and Pinkie pie and Pinkiesmile were happy where they were...for now.

As for Fluttershy and Lilly, they had come to a conclusion and confessed their love for each other.

Things had never been so perfect with Applejack and RainbowDash etheir. Having RainbowJaquelin in their life has really made an impact.

"You know, she is almost as beautiful as you." Dash said quietly, holding RJ.

Applejack let out a scoff. "Now hang on just a minute sugar, RainbowJacquelin is both of us combined!"

She walked over and kissed her wife on the forehead. "...and you are way more beautiful then me." She added.

Dash chuckled. "That was so cheesy AJ." She teased.

The country pony lifted an eyebrow. "What did you say?"

"Umm...I said..."

"Do you hear the that? Its the sound of me not starting dinner."

"Fine! I surrender! That was the most...um...awesome thing I've ever heard!" Rainbow half begged, still attempting to sound convincing.

Giving herself a secret smirk, AJ headed into the kitchen.

Rainbow turned attention to her filly once more. The one thing she noticed was RJ never cryed when she was holding her.

She was always silent or giggling. Dash wasn't sure if that was a good thing or whatever but what she did know, was that her life was going to change.

A lot.

"Y'know what I'm afraid of?" Dash called to AJ.

"Nothing?" Applejack tryed to hold back a laugh.

"No, I'm afraid... of the future."

Silence.

"Wh-why would ya say that?" AJ's southern accent seemed to trip over her own words.

"I'm scared for...our baby." Dash finished.

Silence.

Coming back out to sit beside Rainbowdash, the orange Earth Pony stroked her lovers cheek comfortingly.

"Whatever happens, We will face it together alright? No need to be afraid." Her green eyes showed a reassuring nature and her face was relaxed.

Still Dash couldn't help but worry. "I just have a feeling...y'know?"

Making gargling noises, RJ smiled and blinked her bright green eyes happily.

"Rainbow, I love you. Never forget that okay?"

Rainbowdash smirked. "I dunno if I believe you AJ, prove it."

From a smile to a kiss, the two mares shared a short beautiful moment. One of those moments that seemed to go slow and just living in the time was a blessing.

They resisted the urge to keep going and broke apart. Staring lovingly at each other, Dash whispered...

"I love you too."