Chapter 30

OH MY GOODNESS GUYS!!

WE'VE GOT 6.4K READS!!! Thanks sosososoosososoososososoososoosososoosososo much! <3

First ship is taking action today!

--------------

PinkiePie's point of view ~

I continued to show Pinksmile how to bake like a professional. I thought it was great that I had a little helper of my own, since AppleBloom was only a tempary assistant.

As she was stirring the batter, I watched from a distance. Her muscles worked as she circulated the wooden spoon around the bowl. PinkSmile's attention was purely focused on it to make sure it was light and fluffy, just like I taught her.

But something else was light and fluffy. A feeling, it was pretty strange. Whenever I'm around her, my heart rises and I smile brighter. Maybe she just has that effect on someponys.

"I recon its almost done!" She smiled.

I peered over her shoulder to scan the batter. "IT LOOOKS SOOO GOOD!" I approved, getting out another spoon and diving the mixture equally into the cupcake patty pans.

I accidentally splashed some of the cupcake batter on my nose. "Oppsy!" I giggled.

Almost immediately, she searched around for a cloth. Ever so gently she wiped the spill of my face. I felt hot and my breathing intensified, she was so close to me.

What the heck is wrong with me? I thought.

Pink pushed her purple braid back and gave her signature loving smile. "There! Oh Pinkie, your such a silly filly sometimes!"

I blushed. Oh my gosh! What am I doing?!"

"Hehe. Sometimes even teachers make mistakes!" I covered. I was blushing so hard that It was embarrassing.

To distract myself, I started working on the wedding cake.

~3 hours later~

PinkSmile and I admired our work. We had finally finished the main attraction.

"I can't believe it took 3 hours!" She was astonished.

"Well, look at the result for all that hard work! It looks so super duper fantastic!" I cheered.

"And I'm sure it will taste super fantastic as well." Pink assured.

"Y'know, I have always dreamed of having a wedding cake like this. I could also picture my perfect stallion or mare." She winked.

She's bisexual?

I tensed up on the word 'mare' and started sweating wildly. My face flushed as I tried to think of something to respond.

"Um...you have really beautiful eyes!" I blurted out. OH MY GOSH! WHAT THE BUCK PINKIEPIE!? How could you be so awkward! I cursed myself scilently.

She was surprisingly causal about it and replied with. 'You do as well."

Thats when it hit me. I like PinkSmile, no, I love her! Oh celestia! Why can't I be romantic like Rainbowdash, she always knew how to treat AJ.

Suddenly an Idea rang in my head. Dashie! I could ask Dashie what to do!

"SorryPinkSmileIHaveToGoSomeWhereIWillBeRightBackJustLookAfterTheCakeOkayThanksBye!" I rushed out the door as fast as possible.