Chapter 35

Follow me on Instagram!

~~> @taylathepegasus

(so original)

This took awhile to update because I haven't really had anything creative come to mind... So here's what I've come up with.

(No, I will not be writing a sex scene, because I didn't before and I'm sticking to that promise. BUT I will add some M themes.)

~~~~~~~~~

3rd person POV~

The after party was held in the barn, Pinkie Pie and Pinksmile had done a wonderful job in the decorations department.

Loads of ponies came, and so much action was happening. Applejack and rainbowdash were dancing to the pop song that was playing.

"I'm so glad Twilight could look after RJ!" Rainbowdash yelled, in order to be heard over the music.

"But its sad she's not here!" Applejack replied. "she IS our friend after all..." Dash just smiled. "Hey, don't worry your pretty little head about a thing, its a party."

"HEEYY!!!" Pinkie said grasping onto the pegasus. "You look sssoooo *hick* pretty in that dresss babbbee." Rainbowdash shot a confused look to Pinksmile, who pulled the pink mare off her.

"Sorry, I think some pony might have spiked the punch..." She said worriedly. RainbowDash leaned over and whispered in AJ's ear. "What's the bet it was berrypunch?"

Applejack nudged the mare off in a playful giggle. When the rainbow haired bride turned back, pinkie had pressed her lips onto Dash's.

Pink smile and Applejack both tried to pull pinkie off rainbowdash. Pinkie pies' energetic side came out when she was in lip lock, and that frightened Dash.

When she finally found away to break the make-out-session, she grabbed AJ.

"SHE TASTED LIKE CAKE!!!" The tomboy screamed. "THE ALCOHOLIC KIND!!! She shook her wife's shoulders.

"Oh dear, poor you." AJ rolled her eyes. "I knowww!! How horrible!" Dash pulled a dramatic fall, causing AppleJack to catch her.

Pink smile huffed and took Pinkie away before she tried to kiss the other bride.

Rainbow open one eye and smirked. "This is the part where you kiss the bride..."

"I'm the one wearing the veil!" The orange pony laughed. Rainbow stole the hat that apple jack wore and skillfully placed it on her own crown.

"Not now your not!" She winked.

"The hat thing again..." AJ seemed to remember all the times in which she had played the game, who knew it would get this far?

"Give it back!"

"Say please!" Rainbow wooed.

"Please?" The farmgirl begged.

"Nuh, uh pay up!" Dash continued.

AppleJack raised a brow. "Pay up? What?"

Annoyed, Rainbow rolled her eyes. "Duh, we never got to finish that kiss."

AJ felt her cheeks burn a blush. "Ohh..." She forced her lips to crush down onto her wife's. The too mares started a rowdy make out session.

Meanwhile, Fluttershy watched the newlyweds from behind the punch bowel. She sighed, taking another sip. She had never really gotten drunk before, but she saw it as a way to help forget about her rejection.

"Hey..." A new mare's voice said. Fluttershy looked to her left to see a grey unicorn. She had a white mane that covered her left eye. "Oh...Who are you?" Fluttershy whispered softly.

"The name is Lilly Blossom...What's your name?" The unicorn smiled gracefully focusing as full as she could on her new friend. The yellow pegasus could tell she had only had 1 glass.

"F-fluttershy...Why are you over here?" She asked, in a drunken haze. For some odd reason, she felt weirdly drawn to this mare.

"You looked like you needed company, I'd be happy to offer up some." Lilly smiled again, taking a seat next to fluttershy.

"Don't worry, I didn't come alone..." Fluttershy felt like she was about to vomit.

"Oh?" Lilly looked around. "Where is he? How unkind to leave a lovely lady like you alone."

"Actually, I came with my friend..." She explained. Then the pegasus weakly pointed over to Rarity, who seemed to be making out with...Thunderlane?!

"Oh, I see she's having fun." Lilly giggled. Fluttershy just sighed in response.

Suddenly the clock struck 12am, the music changed to a slower, softer song. "Wanna dance?" Lilly asked, skyly. Flutters looked at her for a bit.

"...As friends." The other mare added quickly. Fluttershy hadent been asked to dance in ages, she remembered how good her first ever dance was...

"Well, okay."

~ ~

Rainbowdash couldn't be happier. She was with the mare she loved, Applejack. The one she had fought to keep, the one who she vowed to protect from this day.

"I will only ever love one other filly..." Dash whispered to applejack.

Apple jack took awhile to respond, swaying along with her new wife's movements. "Hmmm? Who's that?"

"Our daughter." Rainbow smiled, planting a soft kiss on AJ's cheek.

Applejack's eyes fluttered open from the sudden kiss, her heart and life felt...complete.

Rainbow wanted to diss that sappy music and the way it made her feel whenever applejack was close to her, let alone touching her in any form, but she couldn't. She couldn't bring herself to let her cocky side ruin this beautiful moment. With her beautiful mare.

"I love you." Applejack said simply, in that smooth voice. It was like she was half asleep in rainbows coat, but she wasn't. She just wanted to stay in this time, in this short, slow, three minute span, were everything was perfection.

"I know, beautiful."

~~~~~~

OH GUYSSS. ^-^

apparently I started a trend?

#LittleKids

*COUGH*ImTotallyNotRefrencingAnthing*COUGH*

I Wub you guys!

~~~~~~