Chapter 12

Eff my lazy bum chicken. My god!

(Actually no. Don't.)

I'm superspeedycidersqueezey pissed that I ain't going to bronycon. xC

Lucky chicks.

Anywayyzz I've been like BIZAY As hell. 3Tests in 3Days? Who da eff does that. I mean, do the teachers not talk to each other or anything? Antisocial basterds.

Jk.

not really.

Anywayz nuff said, let get onto the thing that matters most! Woop!

---------

AppleJack's POV~

The monitor played Rainbows heartbeat repeatedly as she was asleep peacefully. Her mane a bit tangled and wing bandaged up. I couldn't be more thankful that it was only a fracture and nothing broken.

"I think we have to let dashie sleep." Sighed Pinkie Pie. This is rather hard for me to admit, but I really wanted to stay. Rainbowdash sleeping was actually pretty relaxing to watch, considering the doctors had to drug her up to finally get her down. She is so stubborn, its cute.

"Can't was stay longer?" I sorta begged, keeping my eyes on Dash. "I don't know how much longer they will let you stay." She answered.

I breathed out heavily. "Okay." We both headed out of the hospital. It was already nighttime.

"This is not how I wanted our smoothie break to go, I wanted it to go with no actual break." She confessed. "Meh ethier, buh I recon she will be as good as new in no time! Rainbow is tough."

Pinkie nodded. I dropped her off at sugarcube corner, the door was half fixed.

"Come inside Pinkie, it cold outside!" Mrs Cake called. "Okaydokeylockey!" She cheerfully bounced. The older mare smiled at me as she let my pink friend into the shop.

I continued through ponyville, no pony was out. It was getting pretty cold, it sent shivers all through my body.

"Applejack!" I heard a small voice call out. It was recognisable, and came from behind. "Sweetiebelle?!" I turn to see the small filly. She ran up to me with delight.

"Oh thankcelestia! It was so dark, I couldn't tell if it was you or not!" Her voice was high pitched as usual just not as high.

"What the hay were you doing out here!?" I asked. "I was at scootaloo's house but I accidentally left too late and I couldn't see." She answered. I felt her voice tremble with the cold. If only I had a blanket or a pair of wings... Rainbowdash came to mind. How soft her beautiful wings were.

"Don't worry, I'll get you home to Rarity. She's probley worried sick." I promised. Sweetiebelle nodded and I headed towards the boutique. A small gust of freezing wind blew.

"Its really cold Applejack." She complained. "I know, but were almost there. Rarity will warm you up." I smiled.

"Who's out there?" We heard Rarity shout out to us, opening her front door. As we came closer she pulled us inside.

It was warm, cosy and no wind could get in. "Oh thankyou so much Applejack, for bringing SweetieBelle home." She held her sister close in a tight hug.

"I couldn't just leave her out there! Besides your house isn't that much of a stretch to get to."

"How's Rainbowdash? I heard you and Pinkie saw her today." She asked letting go of Sweetie.

"She refused the medical help until I told her that it would make her feel better. Dash still was a bit unsure but she gave up. and took the medicine." I explained.

Rarity levitated a cup of hot coco to me. "Well, I'm glad she is getting better." Rarity smiled.

Something sparked inside of Rarity, as if remembering something. She sharply tuned to the filly sitting next to her. "You and I dear, need to have a talk!"

The room was beginning to feel uncomfortable so I finally decided it was time to leave. I said goodbye and headed out home. What a night.