Chapter 15

You may have noticed I snuck 2 references in the last chappie.

1: Princess and the frog

2: Wreck it Ralph.

Because.... I was bored. And wreck it Ralph is totally dashies fav movie.

Jokes.

Its Luna's. :3 {Gamer Luna activated}

And they shared a kiss!!! Yay! Took em long enough.

Random Citizen: You wrote the god damn book.

Me: Oh yeah... He he!

Thanks for the spam! xD

@Brohooves

-------------

RainbowDash's POV~

My newly found lover and I took the moments we had just shared into thought. I personally felt I could explode. Too much emotion, it felt like a dream, a fantasy. One I would NEVER like to wake up from.

I always thought cowboys were attractive, never thought I think the same for mares. And that voice....Gah. I could listen to her all day.

~~~~The next Day~~~~~

"Well, Because your staying on your hooves for a couple days, yah might as well help me on the farm." AJ suggested. We walked alongside eachother outside the hospital.

I felt so glad to be out of that crammy hospital. I loved the fresh air.

"I guess I have nothing better to do." I shrugged. A familiar purple alicorn came in the distance. I saw that she was levitating a book of some kind. "Hey, look! Its Twilight." Applejack observed.

"Yeah, Twilight." I stopped suddenly. "Wait? Twilight?!" I panicked.

"Why, yes sugar." She answered, tiny bit confused.

"What are we gonna tell her?!" I hid behind AJ.

Twilight was approaching fast. "We don't have to tell her..." I felt her temperature rise. Which was normal, considering she's hawt. Nope. Don't even go there rainbow.

"Hello Girls." The warm sun highlighted her mane, giving it a goldish glow. 'Shit, she noticed me,' I thought.

"Howdy Twi! Having a good morning?" Applejack asked. "Oh yes! I even got a new book today." She pointed at the book quickly. "Yeh, That's not like you at all." I rolled my eyes, sarcastically. Applejack nudged me with her elbow.

"I mean...uh...Hey Twilight." I shyly said. She just looked at me funny. "Are you sick or something? Your usually up and about and loud speaking." She put a hoof around my shoulder. Applejack Coughed briefly. "Yeah, I'm fine. Unless my fractured wing effected my personality, then No."

Her eye's widened. "You Fractured your wing?! No pony told me! Hope your flying again soon Dash." She then waved to me and AJ. "Now if you will excuse me, I have some reading to do!" She trotted towards her treehouse.

AJ bit her lip. I could sense something. "Oh what, are you jealous?" I smirked. She smiled sheepishly. "No." Her green hues couldn't seem to stay focused in one spot. "Awww. Is this better, little applejack?!" I said in a baby-like tone, wrapping my good wing around her.

"Cut it out!" She giggled. I used the tip of my wing feathers to tickle her lower neck. "Stop, haha, please, he he, Rainbow, Haheha!" She stomped around in laughter. "Say you were Jealous!" I pressed the subject on her.

"Hahaha! Nev-haha! Never" She giggled and gasped. "Sayy itttt!!" I ordered.

"Okay, okay, stop, stop!" I took a couple steps back, just in case she wanted revenge. "Soooo..." I gave her a suggestive grin. "You win."

"Don't I always!" I boasted. She just rolled her eyes. As we reached sweet apple acres, a quick though reached my mind. "Hey AJ, If I can't fly, then how the buck am I going to get to my house in the sky?"

The orange cowgirl put her hoof on her chin in thought. She blushed bright red when it looked like she had an idea. "You could stay at mine?"

I smiled. "If its okay with Granny Smith, Big Mac and Applebloom... Wait, where's Scootaloo?!" A rush of panic ran over me. 

"Good gravy Rainbow! She's at Rarity's house. Scoots is staying with Sweetiebelle for a few days." She informed me, carmly.

"How the hay do you know this?" She gave me a 'dontyoutrustme?' look. "I asked Rarity a favour. That first night you went to the hospital."

"Sorry AJ, I was just worried about her." She kissed me on the cheek. "Your acting like a big sister. I'm proud of you dash!"

I smiled at the comment and rubbed the place she kissed. I then watched her kick some appletrees, pretty fascinating to watch. Suddenly, A bright yellow filly appeared next to me.

"Heeya!" Applebloom's high pitched southern accent squealed. "Gaahhh!" I fell over in surprise.

"Applebloom! You don't just go around scaring everypony like that!" Uh oh, here comes mature Applejack to the rescue.

Applebloom giggled. "Its so much fun!"

"Get inside! Now!" The young spirit sagged her head and kicked a rock as she turned to the direction of the barn. I felt bad for her so I decided to have a bit of fun.

"Boo!" I yelled. Applebloom jumped. "Woah! Its fun gettin' scared!" Applejack strode over. "Don't encourage her Dash!" I made a scary face towards applebloom. She was frightened but she quickly laughed at how silly I was being. "Lighten up AJ! Or the headless horse will come for you. Wooooo!" I imitated a ghost.

I could tell she was trying to keep herself from laughing. "Yoink!" I stole her hat and threw it to Applebloom. It bounced off her leg and blew along the ground.

"I got it!!" She yelped! "Hey!" AJ pouted. "RAINBOWWWW!!" The brown hat flew through the air. I caught it, doing a backflip. I looked over to Applejack, not believing my eyes at what I saw.

There, in the soft wind, Applejacks blonde mane danced and she had a sort of...seductive look on her face. "Could I have my hat back now Sugar?" Her voice was velvety. I handed it to her, zombie like. 

That moment was ruined by pain. Yes, my wing didn't exactly still hurt but it was enough to distract me. Pomf moment.

I blushed with embarrassment. My wings were not folding, and I felt annoyed about it. Damn you AJ.