Chapter 20

Yknow what my friend asked!? She was like:

If you had to date any of the mane six, who would ya date?

And I'm like, BITCH PLEASE!

Nah, jokes. xD

I'm already bucking married to Rainbowdash <3

{AJ ain't touching her! She mine °-°}

So that's my question to you this chapter, who out of the mane six would you date?

Even if your a bucking girl, just answer it! I did. Equal Love and tolerance! Woho.

Yeah, I'm awkward and stuff but Whatevz. Lyra is my BFF, SON!

okay this is getting weird...

SO ONTO THE CHAPTER THAT IS DEDICATED TO:

@MyHorseAndMe

For all the positivity!

-----------

AppleJack's POV~

~two months later~

"I don't know what's wrong with me! I should be happy, but I'm not ready..." I cried to the nurse. She gave me a soothing smile. "Applejack, You need to keep calm."

"KEEP CALM!? HOW THE BUCK AM I SUPPOST TO KEEP CALM!?! IM-"

"I'm here!" My girlfriend rushed through the nure office doors. "AJ! I'm so sorry I'm late, its just-"

"Don't wanna here it!" I crossed my arms in a great disapproval.

"Please! I'm sorry I gave you the spell, its just-"

"You fertilised her? How in equestria is that possible?!" Nurse RedHeart asked, mouth wide open with shock.

"I feel guilty that I didn't ask your permission, but I wasn't thinking of all the pain you'll go through! I'm sorry!" Dash apologized.

I held my hat close to my heart. "Yes, I might be in pain for a while but it won't compare to the happiness I'll get from the foal."

Dash collapsed onto me, squeazing me in affection. Her head buried in my chest, sobbing faintly.

I looked up to the nurse. A small tear formed and made its way down her pale face. She had a glowing smile.

"Its rare that I have a homosexual couple come in." She sniffed.

I raised a brow. "Rare? That means its happened before?" I asked.

The nurse nodded as she scribbled some things onto her clipboard. "You have heard of Lyra and BonBon right? They were in here the other day. Lyra broke her hind leg, BonBon was super supportive." She explained.

"Woah..." I rubbed my expanded belly. I suddenly forgot all my worries, all the fear and responsibility. At that moment nothing else mattered.

Dash sniffed and dried her teary eyes. She hugged my turso, Started whispering things to the unborn child. "I love you so much, my little rainbow. I love you..."

This time she broke into happytears. It was so emotionally hard not to cry, because their was not a single dry eye in the room.

"Excuse me." Nurse RedHeart blew her nose as she walked out of the room. Instead she was replaced with 4 others, they galloped in.

It was our friends, oh no, how would dash react! I thought.

"We came as soon as we got the telegram!" Rarity exclaimed.

"Are you alright?" Twilight asked, concerned. Rainbow said nothing as she stood up.

"Dash-"

"I know AJ, I'll tell em." RD smiled as she turned to face our crowd of confused friends.

"I love Applejack. I always have, but I was afraid you guys wouldn't except me, I was afraid AppleJack," The crowd focused on me. "...Wouldn't except me."

"But what about Soarin', I thought you were straight?!" Rarity objected.

Dash sighed. "I knew I wasn't ever since I was little. I just knew guys weren't my thing but I tried to make it work since I got teased and judged. All because of my appearance. Ever since then, I tried to make it work with soarin' but at the same time, I knew I had feelings for AJ."

She paused and kissed me gently on the forehead. "...and It killed me." She finished.

I blushed madly as a bunch of "Aww's" came from our mob of friends.

"Well, if you wanna swing that way, we except!" Fluttershy sweetly nodded.

PinkiePie started hugging Dashie. "OHMY GAWWWWSSHSHHSHHH!! that's like so so super douper amazing! Good on you girls!"

Rarity turned to me, still a confused look conceived on her face. "Still, I don't get why your in hospital."

Me and Rainbow Exchanged glances before saying. "Were going to have our own little filly."

Everyone's eyes widened.