Chapter 33

OMG RAINBOW ROCKS!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE THAT MOVIE!!!

It's been like forever so.. let's just jump in!

~~~~

RainbowDash's POV~

I followed the doctors around like we were playing some sort of game of "Chasey."

AppleJack went inside a room with nurse RedHeart, when a doctor shut the door on my snout.

"Hey! What the buck dude?! My child is about to be born!" I screamed, breaking his personal space bubble.

"Nurse RedHeart doesn't need an audience Miss Dash. She's already got 2 other Nurses and 4 doctors in there." He tried to reason.

Well that just pissed me off. I was about to knock this guy out before I heard the whispering of 4 voices I knew too well.

The doctor was surprised. "Princess Twilight!" He bowed.

My alicorn friend cleared her throat. "Excuse me sir, but would you be able to let RainbowDash in-"

She was cut off by screams of pain. AppleJack needed me, I could calm her down.

"Okay, okay, fine!" The doctor stammered. When he finally opened the door, the 5 of us ran through.

The scene was surprising. There were sad, depressed looks on the Nurse and Doctor's faces. Applejack, scruffy and sobbing in her hospital bed.

I looked over to see Nurse RedHeart holding something. A mint coloured pegasus.

I was so confused at the situation that I couldn't speak.

"Dash..." My ears perked up at the sound of my nickname. I scrambled my way over to the edge of her hospital bed.

"AppleJack? What happened, where is she? He? It?" I asked, my eyes watering.

With the sound of my words, she cried harder. Nurse RedHeart handed me the mint pegasus sadly. At first I was confused, did Applejack not want it?

"RainbowDash, Im so so sorry to have to say this. No mother should ever hear these words...I'm afraid your foal, didn't make it..." She apologized.

I turned around to my friends, horror filling their faces, Pinkie let out a shocked gasp. Fluttershy cried, holding Rarity. Twilight had a look of failure showing in her eyes.

I felt like I had been stabbed in the gut.

"...But I have good news." The nurse started. AppleJack smiled a bit. "You had Twins!"

The white Nurse carried the foal and placed it in AppleJack's hooves. She cradled it closely, kissing it on the forehead.

I slowley approched the newborn, and at the moment I reached it, it opened its eyes.

"Congratulations on a female earthpony."

For a twin, this foal looked nothing like the other. She had a blue coat, same to mine and blonde hair, as fine as AppleJack's.

She had a Red, Blue and green streaks in her mane and tail. Cute country freckles and...AppleJack's stunningly beautiful green eyes.

RedHeart took my "passed" daughter away, after we said goodbye.

"Rainbow, this is my fault." AJ admitted as she kept full attention on the baby.

"No, its not!"

"Yes, IT IS!" She demanded.

"Ah put all mah hard work into the first, but wasn't expecting the second one. I didn't try hard enough..."

Twilight took the blame next. "It was MY fault. I should have known that the spell might have caused twins, but I didn't."

"Guys, don't worry, its only nature." I kept calm. "We can't keep daunting this on ourselves. As bad as it sounds, we have one foal to look after now, so we gotta make sure that nothing ever happens to this one."

My Orange fiancé pulled me in for a quick kiss. "We gotta name her." AJ stated.

"Do you need suggestions?" Rarity asked.

I thought, I wanted her name to sound cool. "Bolt, Speedy, Zap! Dash Jr! Flash!"

I noticed Twilight embassly blush out the corner of my eye when I said the last name.

"What about that name I suggested a while back, Jacquelin?" She asked.

"Perfect!" Pinkie Squealed.

"I feel it needs more... How about AppleJacquelin?" I joked.

"What?! No! That means both our initial's would be AJ!" AppleJack glared at me.

"So, that makes 2 AJ's that would make my life 20% cooler!" I decided.

"...Or 20% more confusing..." Fluttershy responded.

"Fine, Waddya you suggest babe?" I folded my hooves.

"Well, why don't we add part of your name?" AJ offered.

"I'm listening... " I smirked.

"Well, What about RainbowJacquelin?" AppleJack smiled.

"Fabulous name, AppleJack!" Rarity exclaimed. I was really happy with that name and the beautiful foal we had together.

Nothing could make me feel more accomplished then what's next...

marriage.