Chapter 28

Hey guys!

Thanks a whole lot for your patience and support through out this whole book! I hurt my wrist recently and it has hurt to type.

So the concert is finally here. Yay.

P.S this is in THIRD PERSON POV.

(OR third pony...LOL)

BTW, songs sung in this chapter is called: Crusaders (are we there yet?) by Black Gryph0n

& All of me by John Legend.

----------

"...Why do you sit there sighing, instead of trying, one more time!

I've been there, I know exactly what your thinking. Why try, growing up too fast? Its better living in the moment, Enjoy youth cause it doesn't last..." Singsia sung in an poppy, yet angelic tone. The hot pink pegasus was enjoying every word as music blasted out of the speakers to match her.

Rainbowdash grabbed her fiancé by the waste and pulled her close, in shock AJ just went along with it. She copied her dance moves.

"When your hoping, trying, praying, crying for your destiny to come this time!

You are so young, and you are so free. But your aimless, and I can't help but see. That you don't know what you really need, are we there yet? A-a-are we there yet?"

A mob of pony's rushed to the edge of the stage, cheering her on and dancing. Suddenly from behind the stage, emerged a shadowy figure. It tapped Twilight on the shoulder.

The princess span around to face a changeling. She was so happy, she gave the mystery changling a tight hug.

"Spiderwhick!" She smiled. Spidy cupped Twilights face and pulled her in for a kiss. The purple mare was so happy to taste her niece's sweet lips again.

"You've done it all, from A to Z. But you're trying, to find your destiny. One day you'll know, what you wanna be! Are we there yet? A-a-are we there yet?" She finished, panting lightly.

Applejack and Rainbowdash stopped dancing to give there applause. Meanwhile, PinkiePie had found Stellar Sky and Pink Smile. They had become good friends since they first met, especially Pink Smile.