Chapter 6

~AppleJacks POV~

That soarin dude, was two centre meters away from Dash's face.

"Applejack?"

Angrily, I pulled rainbow by the tail outside and slammed the door behind us.

I spat her tail out.

"What in tarnation were you doing?" I yelled at her, she showed a confused face.

"I don't really know myself..." She replied, digging a small hole in the cloud with her hoof.

AJ death stared rainbow for a minute. Rainbow Dash suddenly perked up.

"Why do you care so much?" Rainbow dash linked eyecontact with her, waiting for an answer.

"Because I'm your friend! And I honestly knew there was something fishy about this guy..."

"Nothing wrong with him! Your just jealous!"

I raised an eyebrow. Rainbow realised that was unlikely of her to say, when was she ever girly enough to be fighting for a guy?

I couldn't answer because I am jealous. If I answered her truthfully, it would ruin our friendship.

"Well?" She begged, tapping her foot impatiently.

I couldn't lie to her, but I couldn't tell her the truth. My brain says that it was reasonable to be honest. But my heart loved her to much to lose her.

"No. I'm not jealous." I replied flatly.

"So, why are you here?" She asked, her anger disintegrated quickly.

I searched my head for a quick response.  I said the first thing and It wasn't that good.

"Because I missed you!.." I bursted out awkwardly. I facehoofed myself secretly.

She gave me a playful look. "Did you now?"

I nodded, going on with my story.

She smiled. "Well of course you did! I'm awesome!"

I smiled weakly back at her. "So will ya come home?"

Her smile faded as she turned to the door of soarin's house.

"You must have really wanted me back." She started flapping her wings and eyed me as she crossed her hooves.

I nudged her. "Hey!"

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding!" Rainbowdash started to laugh.

"But seriously though, the weather pony's aren't doing a very good job." I stated.

"Whos in charge?"

"Derpy. She's trying but..."

She held up a hoof to silence me. "Let's go."

As the two of us made our way to the air balloon, a male voice beckoned Rainbows name.

"Rainbowdash!" He called.

Before the pegusus stepped in, she flipped around. "Oh hey Soarin..."

He put a hoof behind his head and scratched it nervously. "Do you wanna date me?"

At that moment I felt as thought I could light a fire with my anger. It seemed dash was speechless for the moment, so I took the opportunity to lasso her in the balloon and take off before she could reply.

"What..the heck AJ!?" She cried. "Why did you pull me away like that?"

I gave her the silent treatment. I was so mad at Soarin. If he ever came to ponyville, me and him would have a little chat...