Chapter 37

Wahhhhh!!! I am so evil!!

TWILIGHT

NUU.

MY

SECOND

FAV

CHARACTER

NUUU.

All I can say is...

Just...Wait. I promise.

And OMIGAWD, what's been going on with the other characters?! This is!

~~~~~~~

3rd person~

Rarity sobs uncontrollably in the bathroom, looking down at an empty box.

"Rarity?" The voice of her little sister squeaked. "Are you-"

"I'm fine!" Rarity interrupted, sniffing.

I can't believe I cheated on Singsia like this... She thought.

Small hoovesteps and a door closing was heard, sweetiebelle had left. Rarity's muscara ran, and her tears showed no sign of stopping. Her eyes were puffy, and she took short inhales.

"Oh celestia, please...please let this kit be wrong..." Rarity begged looking up. She felt dizzy, and she felt like throwing up. All the unicorn wanted to do was wrap her hooves around her sister and pretend everything was okay.

But it wasn't. She was likey pregnant,

with thunderlanes child.

{Memory}

"Thanks for staying with me Rarity." Spike settled in his basket. The fashionista smiled as she heard the loud music from downtown go through Twilight's walls.

"Y'know, you could have gone with them..." The baby dragon pulled the blankets closer to his scaly body.

"No..No...It is fine! Spikey darling, get some rest." She demanded, blowing out a small candle that lit his and Twilight's room.

Rarity walked out into the loungeroom, knowing she wouldn't be able to sleep with this type of noise.

"Are we there yet? A-a-are we there yet?" A soft poppy voice blasted through the large speakers they had down there.

She sighed, crashing onto a couch. Suddenly, the pop genre was forgotten, and a piano took the instrumental.

"What would I do without your smart mouth..." She heard. Rarity instantly recognized the song, All of me. She loved it, she thought of how it made your feel beautiful inside and out.

Then a thought crossed her mind, what what a sophisticated song like that, doing at a pop concert?

~

She stepped into the crowd of the concert, pushing through to see a hot pink mare. She felt fluttery inside.

After the concert, everypony cleared. Rarity tapped the singer on the shoulder. "Hi, your singing was absolutely fabulous tonight!"

Singsia adjusted her nerdy glasses and smiled. "Thanks! I love meeting new fans!"

{Memory End}

"I can't believe I-We got along so well!" Rarity was in a state of haze and confusion, she didn't know what to think. She had more then just a 'fangirl crush' on singsia, she wanted it to be real.

~~~~~~~~~

Fluttershy thought through her feelings, and decided now that Rainbow was married, there was not chance of dating her. The meek pegasus always had dreams that she and Rainbow would have a happy ending together, but now that was never going to happen.

A sudden knock from her front door made Fluttershy snap back into reality. She didn't feel like answering it, she wanted to be alone. But she also didn't want to be rude. She dragged herself to turn the doorknob.

Lilly blushed as she greeted Fluttershy. "Hey." The slender mare pushed her pink mane out of her face. "Hello!" She whispered back.

"Come in!" The yellow pegasus gestured a hoof inside and Lilly casually strolled in. "Wow! Nice place, oh you have a bunny! He's so cute."

Lilly picked up angel and cuddled him close. Fluttershy just stared at her friend with a smile.

~~~~~~

After Applejack had made lunch, she sat on the couch with RainbowJacquelin.

"Who's the mos' adorable girl I've ever seen! You!" The country ponies voice was higher then usual, smiling and tickling RJ.

"Hey, beautiful." Rainbow kissed Applejack on the forehead before plopping down next to her. "I was thinking, what should Jacquelin call us?"

"Uh..I don't know, she can't speak yet." Applejack replied with a tiny chuckle.

"I know, But when she does, She can't call us Applejack and RainbowDash." The tomboy continued.

"Hmmm... I see, what do you have in mind?" The earthpony started rocking the young filly in her hooves, gently trying to get her to sleep.

"Well...You gave birth to her, so you should be called Mommy." Rainbow started.

"Dash! I didn't do a very good job, I lost our other daughter!" AJ whisper shouted, getting more serious about the whole thing.

"You can't still beat yourself up over that! Things just happen for a reason!" She comforted, rubbing AJ's shoulders.

"What if I was called... Daddy?" She blurted out, nervously.

"This is ridiculous! Your not the daddy! Your not a stallion!" Applejack insisted. "You are the other mother."

Dash looked down, thinking about the conversation. "I have an idea."

The orange pony, still whispering, nuzzled RJ.

"What if I was Mommy and you were...Momma?" Applejack suggested.

All Dash felt like doing, was laugh. She had never thought of something so confusing. "What...?" Was all she managed to choke out.

"Whatever, its stupid." AJ, shook off as she placed a passed out RainbowJacquelin in her cot.

"Well, I think we will cross that bridge when we come to it." Dash got up to stand beside her wife.

The country pony's eyebrow lifted, and her pupils shunk a little, she was slightly angered.

"But, you're the one who-"

AppleJack was cut off by RainbowDash's lips. She gave in to her lover and let her eyelids slowling into the kiss. Long but sweet.

Dash, of course wanted more action, she deepened the kiss greatly adding movement. Both their hearts melted at the moment, dash boiling inside with all her emotions for Applejack astir.

The earth pony smirked as she pulled away.

"Why is your plan B always a makeout session?"

Not wanting the bonding to end, Rainbow wrapped her hooves around Aj's neck and pulled her in again.

Rejecting the offer, Aj slipped away, going outside. The door closed after her wife and Dash sighed heavily. "Was nice while it lasted..."

Rainbowdash joined her lover outside. "Hey babe-Twilight?!"

The two mares looked at the struggling Alicorn in the distance.