Chapter 26

I'm excited, let's jump right in!

OK, this chapter is rated M.

------

Rainbow Dash's POV~

(Two hours earlier)

After I took AJ home and packed up the picnic, I decided to go home to get ready for the concert. 

I was so tierd, I probably wouldn't last long staying awake.

Suddenly, A Knock sounded from my door. "What?! No one would see me at this time..."

Curiously, I opened the door to find a familier face. Being in his presence makes me wanna gag. Soarin.

The blue stallion smiled weakly rubbing the back of his head. "Hey Dashie..."

Angrily, I slammed the door on his snout. Son of a..

"Dash Please! Let me explain, I'm sorry!" Muffled shouts pleaded from behind the door.

"Hell No!" I shouted back. "You made fun of..."

"Please! Just...Just open the door? Give me a chance? I'm begging you."

I tried to force myself away and just ignore him but I couldn't keep my eyes off the handle.

"Dash..." His voice continued.

I took a deep breath and opened the door a crack. "What!?" I asked, surrendering.

"I know you hate me a ton right now, So this might be the last time I see you...could you please just do me one small favour, and Ill leave you alone forever." He asked, blushing wildly.

The staying away forever part sounded nice. "Okay, what is it?"

He smiled. "Kiss me."

"What!?" I screamed.

He opened my door and pushed me inside. "You heard!"

"No! Soarin' I can't!"

The wonderbolt backed me up against my loungeroom wall. I tried to push him away but he continued to press me against him and the wall.

"You agreed, Dashie! I need you. I love you so much, I can't stand living without you." He whispered.

"Get off me!" I thrashed around, trying to make his grasp loose. His wings flared and I refused to let mine, because then he would win.

He started to kiss my neck. "Soarin!" I shouted, still squirming. "No...Let me do this...I promise you will like it."  

"I'm fucking engaged you low life prick!"

Before I could do anything more, He had launched his lip onto mine. He treated me roughly, smothering me with drool and passionate making out sessions.

He took a long breath. "Did you like that?" He nuzzeld me affectionately but I didn't return the favour. "No."

I spat right in his face. I expected him to be angry or disgusted but instead he smirked deviously. "Engaged, are you? Who's the lucky Colt?"

"None of your fucking business." I glared at him rudely.

Soarin touched my face. I squirmed more as tears formed in my eyes. "You have the softest coat... mind if I go a little lower...?"

My eyes snapped open in anger. "DONT TOUCH ME!" 

I took this opportunity to kick him in the lower stomach area to get him down. In pain, he fell to the clouded floor.

"GET OUT OF MY FUCKING HOUSE, NOW!" I screamed through tears, pushing him towards the entrance.

"We could stay together forever you know, just us." He make his voice velvety and flirty.

"Never." I spoke in a bitchy tone.

"I love you Rainbowdash. Ill be back soon!"

I slammed and locked the door behind him. I sunk to the floor and bursted out into tears. "AppleJack...Baby...I'm sorry...I love you so much..." I sobbed.

(End part 2)