Chapter 10

A/N:

I HAVE A LIFE TOO Y'KNOW!! That's my excuse for not having a chapter.

P.S I had wrighters block.

Don't judge me!!

----------------------

Applejacks POV~

I blushed as dash sat next to me in the stands. It was really nice seeing her happy.

"Thanks again fo' taken meh, dash." I smiled.

She was too focused on the three pegasi above, the wonderbolts, to even notice I was speaking.

"Uh, what? Did you say something AJ?" She asked, eyes glued to the wonderbolts.

I didn't respond. I was to engaged with her enjoyment, it feeled me up like fuel. Unfortunately for Dash, the hour show finished and she turned to me.

"Wasn't that awesome?!" Her raspy voice was a bit muffled from cheering loudly. She then looked down at her empty popcorn cup.

"It was great!" I responded.

"There is a twenty minute intermission, before the last show comes on. I'm going to get more snacks." She raised the empty red and white striped cup up for emphasis.

"Alriaghty! See ya soon." I waved shortly before I watched the my pegasus friend fly to the snack bar. There was a really long line, considering the crowd in the arena was massive.

Not too far away, I spotted a sky blue pegasus stallion in a wonderbolts uniform appearing to be looking for somepony. We quickly made eye contact and he started flying towards me.

"Hey, your rainbowdash's friend right? The one that pulled her away from me when we tried to discuss professional matters." He smirked.

"Professional matters? You'll call flirting with my best friend PERFESSIONAL MATTERS?!" I snapped back, letting him know that what he did was a big no-no in my book.

"Arent you applejack?" He asked, ignoring my response. "Rainbowdash said that you made apple cider."

I blushed. Rainbow talks about me? Holy Celestia.

"Uh yeah! I run a farm called sweet apple acres." I proudly said.

He rolled his eyes. Rude. "That's typical, for an earthpony." He teased, unimpressed.

Okay, he wasn't just rude, he was racist!

"Excuse me partner, but the last time I checked, Rainbow told me you LIKE my cider!" My anger was boiling up inside of me.

I didn't notice that rainbowdash had came back from the goods stand. I looked over at her and noticed an expression that I rarely see. Shocked. In fact, she had dropped her newly brought snacks on the cloud. There was a long scilence and we stood in a triangle for a while, trying to think of what to say.

"What's going on?" My friend eventually asked.

Soarin took this as an attempt to be flirty, but rainbow wouldn't take it.

"Hey beautiful, did you like my letter? Oh, and the roses, I hoped they suited you nice." He asked placing his wing over her.

She quickly shoved it off. "How dare you say that to applejack?" She defended.

"Woah, Rainbow!" I pulled her away from soarin. "This one is a bad apple, and we don't have time for bad apples." I said gesturing my eyes towards the wonderbolt.

He gave me a look that clearly read. "buck you."

She pulled away from me, wanting to expell her rage apon him.

"I hate you so much soarin! I hope I never see you ever again. If this is how wonderbolts are suppost to behave, then I will never become one, I refuse to become one!!" She leaned in really close and yelled-

"And don't Diss Applejack! She cooler then you will ever be!" She forced a spit puddle onto Soarin's forehoof and pulled me away.

I turned around to find a crushed soarin. I guess he got what he deserved.

"I'm sorry sugarcube, I shouldn't have come today, then you would have still been friends with soarin." I hung my head, ashamed of my behaviour.

"Shut up AJ. I'm glad you came today, you made me realise how much of a douche soarin is." She smiled weakly at me.

It was quiet for a while but I felt like this was the time to tell her, I didn't want her to feel alone. It was time to express my love for her. If only she would except me...