Chapter 21

IM SO HAPPEH. XD

The support you guys give to me is just soah. ADDICTIVE!

~Im addicted to you!~

AVICII ALL UP IN ERE WITH THESE MOVES.

√(°-°)/

----------------

RainbowDash's POV~

"A filly? A foal?" Twilight asked, "I guess it worked! Congrats!"

Everypony turned to Twi in shock, except me.

"What? Hold on just one Apple-Picking Minute! Ya made the potion for Dash?"

The alicorn nodded.

I gave AJ a 'forgive her' look and she seemed to calm down.

"So, wait! AppleJack and Rainbow DID IT!?" Pinkie asked, plastering the largest grin on her face I've ever seen.

I rolled my eyes.

Rarity sighed and said. "Yes dear, I think we need to talk about this somewhere else." Rarity pulled the pink earthpony out of the room.

Fluttershy looked surprised. "Wow Dashie, don't you think it's a little early?" She asked softly.

"Yes." "No"

AJ and I faced each other.

"No" "Yes"

The four of us giggled.

I could see Twilights face was scrunched up. She had her hoof on her chin, seeming to be thinking back...

"Rainbow, I gave you that spell ages ago. How long have you too been dating?"

The room fell scilent with Twilights question. AJ seemed curious and turned to me slightly angered.

"Yeah Dash! If you only just used it on me, who were you panning on using it on!?" She crossed her arms again.

I burned with embarrassment. "It was just in case..."

"IN CASE OF WHAT?"

"Don't yell AppleJack." I smirked.

"IM NOT-yelling." She walked up to me pushed me backward, only a couple inches.

I loved getting under her skin. I breathed out, as if I had eaten something covered in chilly.

"Spicy." I said, winking at AJ.

"Answer me!" The cowgirl pouted.

"Fine." I surrendered. "It was just in case I decided to become Lesbian and you fit the ticket AJ, congrats! Thanks for making me feel like a piece of shit!" I stated in a raised tone.

"Making you feel like a piece of shit? What about me?" She shot back.

"Such language!" Fluttershy scold.

"I would prefer if we didn't bring up Rainbow's past." Twilight calmed.

AJ whipped around to Twilight. Giving her a nasty glare. "Well now! How do you know so much about her missy!"

"AppleJack, your full of hormones. You need to settle down."

At that moment something clicked inside of Applejack. Something we could all see. She broke into a saddened state. I tried to comfort her, snuggling comfortably beside her as she sulked on the tiled floor.

I knew I just had to put up with it for now because I knew she loved me deep down.

----------------

IM SORRAH ITS SHORT, LIKE SO SORRY!

BUT... I have something for you guys! I need OC's! Yes, I'm going there.

Comment your OC down below and you will probably get put as a minor character just to say THANKYOU!

~Keep being Awesome!