Chapter 14

DUN DUN DuNnNNnNn!

(WDF wasssss DAT?!)

Sooooo..... Update..... Coming right up!

-----------------

AppleJack's POV~

I sat on the floor with one hoof resting on rainbow's bed and the other reaching out. I grabbed the green streak in her hair, and she remembered.

{That day, outside her house. I touched the green part of her beautiful coloured mane.}

"Green..." She mumbled to me. Her magenta eyes were locked onto my orange hoof as it fiddled with the green piece of hair. "Your favourite colour is green?" Rainbow asked unsure.

I nodded simply. "Always has been." I slipped my hoof away, only for it to be grabbed again. I looked up from the sudden force. "It matches your eyes." I looked away, forcing myself not to be pulled in too much with her attractiveness.

"Please Applejack. Your killing me. Don't look away, your too beautiful." Rainbow wooed smoothly. "No. Never I'm nothing...I'm..." I blushed widely. "Applejack." She pulled my chin close to hers.

"Yes, rainbow?" I asked, still shying out like crazy. "Shut up." She launched forward until her lips met mine. My eyes fluttered in shock before I gave up. I wrapped my hooves around her neck. My hat eventually fell off from the movement, showing more of my blonde ponytail.

This amazing bonding only lasted a few moments before Nurse redheart showed up behind us. She coughed awkwardly. Dash and I pulled apart from eachother in an instant. My face turned as red as one of my apples as I tried to hide behind my hat. 

"Miss Dash, I'm here to bring great news!" She bubbled, seeming to forget what just happened. Dash perked up, still a bit embarrassed. "Yeah?"

"Tonight is your last night in the hospital, tomorrow, you can go home." She smiled. I turned to rainbow, who seemed excited. "Yes!" She fistpumped the air.

"...But you will need to walk for a couple days after." She finished, matter-of-factly.

The pegasus's heart seemed to sink. I frowned, I didn't like her unhappy. I remembered the bag Rarity had dropped in earlier. "Thanks doc." Dash said plainly. Nurse redheart excited the room.

A slight ticking of a nearby clock was the only thing to he heard for a few minutes. "Umm... So... I brought you something!" I blurted out suddenly. She turned her head up to face me.

I grabbed a small box that was inside the bag. "I made you an apple fritter." I lifted the lid of the box and a delicious Apple fragrance scented the hospital room.

"Thanks Applejack. I really need to ask though, do you... I mean... Like me?" She had a sort of sneeky grin on her face. "I...uh...well. Granny always said, the quickest way to mares heart, is through her stomach." I joked.

She didn't laugh, which ment she was serious, which is sorta rare. "AJ, I'm serious! I wanna know, because well... I have always admired you. Found you curious, yet unbelievably beautiful. There was an entire stage in my life of contemplation. Wondering, if I was really into you or not... but that kiss..."

She trailed off, getting destracted and playing with the bedsheet. My eyes were almost watering. "I never took you for the inspirational-speech kinda gal." I smiled.

"That was heartwarming?" She pulled a "Really!?" Look. "Well. That's never gonna happen again." I giggled. "Shh, you! Eat before it gets cold!" I ordered. "Yes mum." Rainbow said sarcastically.

She spooned mouthfuls of my treat happily. "Well.. Rainbow I recon I love you." I blushed.

My friend choked on her food, eventually swallowing hard. "What? Who in the right mind would love someone as show-offery as me. They would be crazy!"

I raised my eyebrow. "So, yah calling me crazy?"  Rainbow stole my hat and put it on her head. "You wouldn't hit a mare with a hat would you?"

I reclaimed my headwear and wacked her with it. "Ow! You hit a mare with a hat, Well played AJ."

I giggled triumphantly. "Your crazy AppleJack!" I hugged her. "I know."