Chapter 32

ARGGG.

I CANT BELIEVE RAINBOW ROCKS IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER!! ARRRRGGGHHHH!!! (good scream)

I just think Sonata Dusk is the cutest character ever!!!

THIS BOOK IS DEFINATLY NOT RATED PG!  :v (WARNING)

I'm sorry, but...Interesting?!

--------------

AppleJack's POV~

Anger and sadness stung inside. My mouth dropped open in shock.

"You have, PINKIEPIE, ME, SOARIN AND FLUTTERSHY CRUSHING ON YOU??!?!" I yelled. "WHAT THE BUCK DASH?"

"I guess I'm just that Sexy." She joked. The look on my face was not accepting of Rainbow's cocky attitude.

"Nothing happened with Pinkie!"

"Soarin?"

"NO!" She demanded.

"Fluttershy!?"

"I only just found out tonight!" She shot. "Your being overprotective!"

"Buh Dash, Your mine to protect! I don't want ta' loose you! Were only just getting our life sorted, the marriage, the baby? We haven't even been paying attention to her!"

"Her?!" Dash asked.

"I dunno Dash, I'm just...I'm going by...I just have a feeling."

The mood of the room calmed and she gently apologised. I said that we were just cranky from how late we stayed up, she joined me in bed without another word.

~~~~Pinkie Pie's POV~~~~

I offered PinkSmile to stay over because it was too late for her to go home.

"Thanks A lot for letting me stay PinkiePie!" She cheered.

I blushed intensely and smiled. "No problem."

When we got upstairs to my room, I realised that I only had ONE bed. I blushed even harder.

"Looks like we will be sharing!" She hugged me and then layed down peacefully.

"PinkiePie?" She Whispered tierdly.

"Yeah?!" I asked.

"Do you like me?" Pink cracked a nervous grin and facehoofed herself. "I mean, its stupid but your just so adorable!"

At that moment I could feel my heart ringing through my ears, I gasped for words but couldn't find any.

"I'm sorry PinkiePie, I should of keep things to myself...I just...I think I love you." Her aqua eyes started shimmering with admiration.

"Uh..Buh..Huh?! OH MY GAWSH, ME TOO!" I screamed.

Pink's face lit up with excitement. "Really??"

Before I got to anxious, I jumped onto her. We started a rowdy makeout session.

I couldn't believe how happy I was while connecting lips with her, it was like we were meant to be.

The energy I put into kissing her passionately is a power, I'd never thought I'd have. It was officially settled. I love Pink Smile and she loves me. It was to good to be true.

I fell asleep with her head resting on my chest, as we both wrapped ourselves on each other ponyheat.

~~~~AppleJack's POV~~~~

(6 months later)

I woke up to she sound of a raspy voice screaming. I rushed downstairs to the lounge room as quickly as possible.

"Rainbow-Oh my god." I shrieked.

Sobbing wildly, my fiancé's lips were being shut by a stallion.

I angrily pushed the stallion off her. I gasped at his face. "Soarin?! Leave her ALONE!"

"Jealous?" He smirked. "I heard you make the sweetest ApplePie around, mind if I sample some? When I'm finished tasting the Rainbow of course..."

"You perverted FUCK!" Rainbow screamed, gathering breath.

I was by Dash's side in a split second, pulling her close. "Rainbow, hun, what did he do to you?!"

Without answering, she stood in front, sheilding me. "Rainbow! Agh!"

"AppleJack?! Tell me what's wrong!?"

Nonononono! Not now, not when Dash needs me!

"Ahem Fine!" I screamed.

"Ladies, Ladies, please..." The wonderbolt held Dash bridal style and started licking her face.

That was it, he pulled the last straw. "YOU LAY ONE MORE HOOF ON HER- ARGGH!"

I fell down in pain.

"AJ!?" Rainbow called, struggling out of Soarin's tight grasp.

"Your no fun anymore Dash, I remember when you were willing, when you admired me so much." He deviously smiled as her threw her on the ground.

"I'm going for you next, Applejack." He promised and rushed out the door.

My heart sunk at those words. There was going to be a next time?

"AARRGGHHH, DASH!! ITS COMMING!!" I yelped.

She wasted no time at all getting me to the hospital. Nurse Redheart rushed me into a labor room.

"AppleJack, I love you so much!" Rainbow cried.

I smiled, holding back the pain. "I love you more."

------------------

What was that? ^^^

THIS IS SO SICK AND TWISTED THAT EVEN I DIDNT KNOW WHAT THE HECK.

I just...That wasn't me...Gah!

PinkSmile x PinkiePie feels?! :')