Chapter 18

So in September the new equestria girls releases and personally, in not looking forward to it...

I watched the real life version is kinda well...

(I Wanted to gauge my eyes out with a spoon!)

BTW: Lyra ships Appledash :3

She's so cute. xD

---------------

AppleJacks POV~

A smile formed on Granny Smiths lips as my rainbow-haired partner and I entered the room.

"Well cover me in mustard and call me a mustang, it's Rainbowdash! The one I've heard so much about!" She called, motioning a hoof to the two available seats next to her.

As we sat down, Applebloom started to pipe up. "Big Macintosh made his special! I'm sure you will like it!"

"Alright." Her tone was a slightly lower key, meaning she had accepted the challenge.

I cautiously looked over at granny, every few seconds, because it seemed she was staring at Rainbow.

"Gran?" I asked. "yeah youngin'?" The whole family turned to me, including Rainbow.

"Well, you were, uh-"

"Spit it out filly! I'm not gonna' be 'round forever ya' know! Which r'minds meh, I'm still waiting on Grandchildren!" The old mare faced me and my brother.

RainbowDash spat out her soup in shock. Applebloom looked entertained and started laughing historically.

"Haha! Good one Granny! The only girl Big Mac had a chance with, was Cheerilee and she rejected him! Bwhahahahaha!" Applebloom banged the table with her hoof, almost dying of laughter.

Big Mac just stayed scilent. Granny Smith shook her head. " Not talking bout' Macintosh, Applebloom dearie!"

I walked out of the kitchen to get something to clean Dash's mess up. Once I found a dishcloth, I entered the room, wiping the table with my hoof.

"...I'm talking bout Applejack here!" She slapped my back in recognition. Applebloom just laughed harder. Dash's cheeks burned a bright crimson.

My eyes widened. "Granny ya ain't talking no sense! How much Cider have you had?" I yelled, annoyed.

"Now, now, is that how ya talk to yer elders?" She grinned. "Yeah AJ!" I surprised to see Rainbow butt into the argument.

The pegasus got up and hugged granny from behind. "Poor old granny, so wise but frail..."

"Dash, wha' are ya-"

"Of course, how sad would it be for her to die without seeing any of her grand kids?"

I looked down and bit my lip, feeling rainbow's hinting words pull down on me like dead weight. A rough mane ticked against my neck, Rainbow.

I sighed. "Uh I'm just, not ready or-"

"I understand." My mint Grandmother frowned. "I just don't wanna leave this Earth without knowing your being taken care of!"

"We don't talk about that!" Big Mac snapped.

Dash coughed, brining the attention to her. "That's why I'm here! Duh!"

I smiled at my girlfriend, while Granny Smith's eyes teared up. "Thankyou, Dash darling. Keep mah applejack in line would ya!"

The tomboy placed a soft kiss on my cheek before whispering, "I will."

-----------

Gaahhhhhhhhhhh.

Meh brain gotz no ideas!

That's why this is short.

So blah.

1) Yes, I love lyra.

2) ALOW DE SHIPPING TO COMENCE

(But don't tell her C; )

APPLEDASH 4 LIFE BROTHA!

yep, I went there.

Peace.