Chapter 9

Rainbowdash's POV

A/N:

Sorry for the SUPER LONG WAIT.

But its finally here! Yayay!

______________

I can't believe I was crying like this. I laid on my bed, mane a mess but that didn't bother me. To think, applejack is the element of honesty, so what if she really ment all those things!?

I didn't realise how much I wanted AJ to keep me company. The sound on tears hitting bed sheets was all I heard.

I set my gaze onto the tickets. I remembered Soarin's letter, how it made me feel giddy inside. I never thought I would cry this much over a-

'knock knock'

"GO AWAY!!" I shouted, exhausted from my head spinning.

"Its me, Applejack!!" The voice called.

"WHAT IN CELESTIA'S NAME ARE YOU DOING HERE!? YOU THINK TREATING ME LIKE SHIT IS THE RIGHT THING TO DO, MISS ELEMENT OF HONESTY!?" I shouted as loud as I could, so I would seem intimidating and she would leave.

There was a while with silence.

"I need to come in, I have something very important to say!" She called from behind the front door.

In fact, how in the wide world of equestria did she get up here?

Curious, I stammered down to my front door and opened it. I met instantly with her eyes, with them she hinted slight worry and guilt.

I sighed. "Okay, What is it? I'm busy."

"What happed to you?!" Applejack reached out to touch my mane but I rejected by turning my head sharply.

"Nothing happened, I'm completely fine." I turned back to her to see if she believed me.

Applejack had a raised eyebrow. She didn't believe me. "Now, sugarcube I'm a might sorry. I never should have treated you that way! I feel, well, terrible!"

I knew she was serious, tears started to form in AJ's eyes. "Your invite was so kind, but I was way to jealous to notice your kindness shining through!"

Jealousy? I thought. What was she jealous about?

"Please forgive me rainbow." She whispered in my ear.

I really was speechless. For something like that, to come out of Applejacks mouth was really amazing.

"Okay, I forgive you. It seems you felt guilty enough." I replied with a smirk.

AJ hugged me unexpectedly and that made me nervous. I never really had been hugged before, so I felt tight in her grasp.

"So does that mean you will watch soarin' s show?" I asked.

She pulled away, hooves still on my shoulders as her smile faded.

"Soarin's show...Oh...You still wanna go, huh?" She said flatly.

"Of course! Backstage with the wonderbolts!" I said excitedly.

"Woah now Nelly! Settle down." She smiled. "I feel mighty special that you choose me to take."

"Yeah! Soarin wants to meet you as well! Its going to be so awesome!" I flied around quickly before landing back next to AJ.

She reached her hoof out to my mane again. She touched it gently.

"Y'know you have the most prettiest mane ever." She said sweetly.

I felt abit weird about it. Then I remembered it was in several knots.

"Thanks I guess, but its not even brushed!" 

AJ giggled inwardly before letting go of the green strand she was holding.

I couldn't help but smile. She was just adorable and I couldn't stop observing her.

"Well. I best be off! Still got chores to do around the farm and Twilight's spell isn't gonna last forever."

So that's how she got up here.

She walked over to the edge of the cloud and called something up. Fluttershy?! How did she get fluttershy to lift her up?

AJ climbed onto fluttershys back and she flew down gracefully. I was worried that flutters wouldn't be able to carry AJs weight buy she seemed to be doing extremely well.

Applejack waved to me as she descended the ground below. Wow, you learn something new everyday.