•Book Nerd//D.S•

*Written in Daniels POV*

"I'm heading out babe I'll be back in a little bit" I said to y/n. "Ok bub be safe." She said giving me a kiss. "One more" I said laughing "fine"she said giving me another one " I love you" "I love you" She said and I walked out the door. Today I'm going somewhere and not just any where, I'm going to get y/n a present. Not anything super fancy but something she'll love.

You see she's always been a book nerd and I love that about her. The way her eyes light up when something good happens in a book she's reading or when she talks about what she thinks is gonna happen in the next few chapters. So today I'm gonna go to her favorite book store and get her a few new books.

When I got there the lady at the front desk immediately knew who I was since I come here with y/n." Hey Daniel! Where your love at?" "She's at home I'm gonna surprise her with some new books" "Aww ok have fun" she said. I looked around trying to find the horror/mystery section since those were her favorite kind of books to read. After I found them I sat there for at least half an hour reading book covers and seeing if they would be interesting.

After another twenty minutes I had three new books for my girl in my hands. "Hey I'm gonna get these" I said setting the books on the desk and reaching for my wallet. "Oh no charge today sweetheart I know how much you love that girl and how much she's loves you. Every time she's in here and your not with her she goes on and on about you." "Wow thank you" I said with a huge smile on my face. "Your welcome dear. I walked out of the store happy as can be and headed back home.

"Dani!" Y/n said when I walked through the door. She jumped on me and I caught her putting my arms around her waist. "Hi baby" I said sitting her down. "What's in the bag?" "Something for you.." I said with a smirk "Dani you know I don't like you spending money on me" "I know but #1 your gonna love this and #2 the lady gave me these for free." She turned her head to the side with a confused look." Just close your eyes" I said smiling. She closed her eyes as I took the books out of the bag and sat them I front of her.

"Ok open em" I said. She opened her eyes and the beautiful smile I fell in love was plastered on her face. "Oh my gosh thank you baby!" She said tackling me with a hug. "Anything for my princess." "But how did you get them free?" "Well when I went up to pay for them the lady told me I didn't have to so I asked why and she went on to tell me about how you go on and on about me whenever your there and she told me that she could tell how in love with you I am and yea." When I looked up y/n's cheeks were red as roses. I gave her a kiss and put my forehead against hers. "I love you" "I love you more"