6:

There was awkward silence.

Klaus looked like he was about to say something, but suddenly, the door flung open.

"Mum! Dad!" was all I heard before a girl about my age ran to MY mum and MY dad.

She looked about my age, with black hair and green eyes. She was average in height, but definitely shorter than me.

She had a big smile plastered on her face as she hugged Mum and Dad. They hugged her back with the same about of strength.

Then, she turned to Klaus and hugged him, saying," Klaus!"

She turned to me afterwards with a look of disgust," Who the f*ck are you?"

Klaus looked a little panicky, while Mum and Dad looked just like Klaus, just a lot more panicked.

"I'm Alaysieh," I tried to be polite and stretch out my hand for her to shake.

"Eww," she said as she pushed away my hand," How dare you be so informal around me! I'm the next heir to the throne, you dumb*ss."

My hand immediately dropped and I stared at her with wide eyes," How old are you?"

"13, Klaus's twin, Victoria," She scowled at me," What are you peasant doing in the castle?"

I gulped and fought back tears that were threatening to come out. Klaus, Mum and Dad were all quiet, afraid to speak.

"Kla-klaus told me th-that -" I stammered, totally unable to complete a simple sentence.

"Told you what, b*tch? Oh wait, I don't give a f*ck!" She clasped her hands together, then pointed a finger to the door," Now get the f*ck out."

I hung my head low and grabbed my back pack. I stood up and turned to walk to the door.

"Alaysieh..." I heard Klaus say. I could feel him trying to reach for me, trying to stop me.

But my eyes just change to a polka dotted pattern and I said to my family without turning back to face them," Thank you for replacing me. I can definitely feel how much you all love me."

Before they could say anything, I ran out of the room, out of the castle in a vampire-fast speed.

---

I ran straight into the forest, without stopping at my apartment to drop off my backpack. My legs were screaming at me to stop running.

I finally stopped running, once I couldn't feel my legs anymore. My eyes turned back to normal as I leaned against a big tree. I sunk down and held my head with my hands.

Tears started flowing down my eyes nonstop, but I didn't make a sound. Tears just kept on flowing.

I hugged my legs as I stared at the tree opposite me with a blurry vision. Words kept repeating on my mind.

They replaced me. They replaced me with Victoria. They replaced me since I was born.

I couldn't make a sound, not even a whimper. No words could come out.

"Hello?" I could barely hear it.

"What are you doing here? Are you okay?" Someone said, walking closer to me. I didn't move my gaze at the tree though.

"Hello?" That voice sounds familiar. I turned my gaze to find out who the mystery person is.