3:

RINGGGGGGG!

RINGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

I groaned and threw my alarm clock towards the other end of the room, subconsciously. I put my right arm over my eyes as I tried to go back to sleep. It took me a while to digest what had just happened.

Once I realized what I had done, I immediately shot up from bed and ran to get the clock. I picked it up and made sure it didn't break as bad as I had expected.

"Phew..." I mumbled to myself as I opened my cupboard and chose my clothes. I took out a black muscle tank and white studded shorts. I picked a long grey cardigan to wear with it.

I did the usual morning routine and went to the kitchen to get a yoghurt and a velvet cupcake that I had bought yesterday when I went out for dinner.

After finishing my breakfast, I put on my black high-cut converse. I opened a random drawer in the kitchen and took a few small silver knifes to hide them in my shoes and cardigan. I took a small gun too and hid it under my cardigan, hanging on my pants. I tied my hair into a waterfall braid.

Once I made sure that the weapons made no sound when I walked, I slung my backpack over one of my shoulders and ran out of the apartment, not forgetting to get the house and motorcycle keys first.

I swung my leg onto the motorcycle as it roared to life. I smiled a little and rode to school aka hell; prison; torture.

---

"Today we will be..." The Maths teacher blabbered on and on and on. I sighed in boredom as I drew random designs at the corner of my notebook.

I was sitting at the back of the class, not wanting to draw attention to myself.

"Hey, you know that new girl? Alaysieh right? She's weird. She doesn't talk to anyone." I could hear a girl's voice whispering as my eyes changed to a checkered pattern. I knew that they were witches.

"I know right. But I don't know why, but she reminds me of Klaus." Another girl replied.

Who the f*ck is Klaus?

"Are you kidding me? Klaus is hot. Handsome. Cute. And Alaysieh is like eww. Disgusting. Ugly." The first girl said.

"I know but Klaus and Alaysieh look kind of alike. I don't know, I've never seen them beside each other before." The second girl answered.

Seriously, who the hell is Klaus? Can some kind soul tell me?

"Class dismissed." The teacher's voice cut in during the two girls' conversation.

I tell you, those two words can make me burst with joy. I had enough of Mathematics. Who the hell wants to learn Maths? We have calculators already, for the Moon Goddess's sake!

I immediately picked up my bag and walked quickly out of class, ignoring the weird glances thrown at me, though I feel like shouting at them "MOVE ON! DON'T YOU HAVE A LIFE?!" I quickly walked to my locker, wanting to stuff my Maths books in and take out my Art materials as fast as possible. My gaze was fixed on the ground, so I couldn't really see who was in front of me.

"Hey! Vincent-OOMPH!" i heard a voice called out before I crashed into someone. The impact was so great, we both went sprawling on the ground. My reflexes wasn't even fast enough to save me from this embarrassment.

I sat up and rubbed my head," Owww..."

Scaring me was that a duplicate of me was doing the exact same thing, saying the exact same thing in front of me. Only that it was a thirteen-year-old boy instead of a thirteen-year-old girl.

Both our eyes widened as we stared at each other. We totally forgot about our bags and books on the ground.

"Man! What the hell are you doing?" I heard someone shout at the duplicate of me.

He had the same shade of hair, only that I had highlights and he didn't. Our eyes were of the same color. Light blue with dark blue flecks. We both had high cheekbones. Another minor difference was that I have a small mole at my right cheek but he doesn't.

Both of our mouths were hanging so wide, flies could get in, no problem. I could hear his friends stopping at the side, curiously looking at us, just like how both of us were looking at each other.

How can someone look so much like me? Almost exactly the same! Is it even possible? I don't even know who the hell he is.

Both of us stood up at the same time and I tidied myself, cleaning off imaginary dirt. I looked up, only to see his delighted face. His face lit up as I curiously tilted my head to one side. What's wrong with him? We were sprawled on the floor just now and now he's happy?

Now, what I didn't expect was him running to me and tackling me to the ground. He hugged me so tightly I could barely breathe.

"This is too good to be true..." I heard him whisper to himself.

I furrowed my eyebrows together in confusion and was about to ask him what he was talking about when he looked up to me with the happiest look plastered in his face and hugged me even tighter that I didn't know it was possible. Surprisingly, he had not broken my precious bones.

"Oh my God, finally..." He said a little louder this time. He looked at me and a big genuine smile was plastered on his face. I looked back at him with much curiosity and confusion shown in my eyes. But slowly, pieces and pieces were connected in my brain.

"I've finally found you, my long lost twin." Klaus finally exclaimed.