17:

"This place reeks terribly of werewolves," Silas said as we walked deeper into the chambers.

After he told me my parents were still alive, we went back to the apartment to get the bottle to spray on myself, so when we came back to the Vampire Coven, other vampires wouldn't smell me.

It was amazing how he got me in here without others noticing.

"So what are werewolves doing here?" I asked.

"Vampires use them as servants," Silas said casually.

"What?!" I burst out.

"I tried to stop the others, but they won't listen to me," He said.

"Why would they do such a horrible thing?"

"They think they are much stronger than werewolves, which I don't. They are much stronger than us. Werewolves have this collar around their neck so they can't shift. I think it's cowardly of them to do so. If they think they are much stronger than werewolves, why chain them up?" He explained.

"So where are my parents?" I decided to change the subject.

"Here they are," Silas said after a while.

He pushed the door open and both of us walked inside. He lead me towards a gate and we stopped in front of it.

"Alayna? Jeremiah?" Silas called out.

Out from the dark came two adults. One woman and one man. Both of them looked frail and weak, but I could recognize them immediately.

"Mum? Dad?" I whispered, tears welling up in my eyes.

"Alaysieh?" Mum said.

"Oh my God. I missed you guys so much," We awkwardly hugged each other, with the gate in between us.

"You have grown into such a beautiful girl... You have to know that the Alpha King and Luna Queen are not your biological parents. We are. We always are," She said.

"But they told me that..." I trailed off halfway.

"They were lying. But Klaus is definitely your twin. The Alpha King bit your mother when she was eight months pregnant with you and Klaus," Dad said.

"Wait. So Mum is a werewolf?" My eyes widened in disbelief.

"Yes, I am. The Alpha King kidnapped Klaus when both of you were born. He didn't kidnap you as he knew that you weren't fully a werewolf. Victoria is their biological daughter, the true heir to the throne. Also, we found out that if your wolf dies, you will become a full wolf, but you will never be able to control yourself when you are in wolf form, unless you are strong enough to do so. You and Klaus are the first wolves to be born. Werewolves can't give birth, so that makes you two much stronger than normal wolves."

My eyes flickered down to her neck and I realized a silver collar was around her neck. The silver collar had a lot of silver spikes on it.

"This is a lot to take in. So how do you know what happened?"

"We were always watching over you. I hate that Tyler kid. Daniel too. That stupid bastard. How dare he reject you! When I get my hands on him, I swear I will-" Mum cut off Dad," We were able to watch over you, thanks to our friend."

"Who?"

"Selene. Remember Selene? She is a witch. She knew this was going to happen and gave us a potion to be able to talk to you sometimes in your sleep and watch over you," Mum said.

"So why did they take you? The vampires I mean. And I saw the dead bodies on the ground, so how are you still alive?"

"We were the strongest hunters and we still are. Ever since your mother got bitten, she became even stronger. By the way, good job becoming the Masked Assassin. That's my girl!" Dad said.

"The vampires that hunted us down had the bodies with them before they even came to our house. They made the bodies look like us so people would think we are dead. Also, when you killed the vampires when you were 12, they didn't talk at all, did they? It's because they wouldn't want to give you any clues that we are alive," Mum continued.

"Thank you, by the way, Silas," Mum looked behind my shoulder and that's when I remembered he was still here.

"No problem, Alayna," He shrugged.

"I have to get you all out of here. All the werewolves," I said.

"It's not possible. Though we'd never tried it before, we know," Mum said sadly.

"I don't care. I'll find out one way or another. I will not leave my kind here to suffer," I grinded my teeth together.

"You can try, all you want," Dad shrugged.

I turned around to see Silas looking at me with a look of disgust.

"What's wrong?"

"The potion is wearing off. You stink much more than the normal wolves do. We have to go now, I think there is some vampires coming down."

"Seriously. I hate this potion. Why does it even wear off so quickly?!" I continued to complain as Silas pushed me out of the chambers.

"Bye Mum! Bye Dad! See you guys when I break you all out!" I said before Silas closed the door shut.

---

"What the hell are you doing?"

Silas and I stopped dead in our tracks and slowly turned around at the same time.

Chase stood right behind us, together with Sonia.

Shit.

Shit it is indeed.

"We are erm just erm," Silas said, rubbing the back of his neck.

Silas is a terrible liar.

"He was just getting my... bottle! Yes bottle!" I took out the potion bottle and shook it in front of the duo. Thank goodness the bottle was in my pocket.

I'm equally bad as being a feeble.

"Why is it here?" Chase challenged.

"I don't know. Ask him."

"What?! Oh I found it in her pocket and took it out. She needed it so I brought her here for it."

Nice save Silas, nice save.

"Okay..." Sonia said with an eyebrow raised.

"Okay we got to go. Bye," I said hurriedly as Silas pulled me towards the gate of the Vampire Coven.

---

"So where are you going to live at?" Silas asked as we walked in the park.

"I don't know. I don't know much people so I can't like stay at other people's houses or something," I shrugged.

"Wait. I know where you can live at! I have this friend. She's a witch and her name's Alexa," Silas said as he pulled out his phone and pressed some numbers.

"No, there's no need-" "Hey Alexa! I have this friend who needs a place to stay in for a while. Is it okay if she crash in your place?" Silas rudely interrupted me.

"Sure! Why not?" I could hear her bubbly voice from the other end of the line.

"Thanks! We'll come over now," Silas ended and snapped his phone shut.

"Don't worry, you can trust her," Silas smiled warmly at me when he saw my worried expression.

"If you say so," I said after I had calmed down.

---

A/N

Heyyyyy how do you like the story at the moment? Good? Bad?

I don't know why, but I'm having writer's block for the other stories and for this I feel like writing nonstop.

Vote please? If you don't I'll come find you and stab you with a feather.

Yes, I'm threatening you.

Yes you. All of you reading this! I have my eye on you. *Points my eyes then point yours*

Haha just kidding. But I do hope you like this chapter!

-mystricxl