20:

I woke up to the pain that is all over my body.

Groaning, I sat up with difficulty and walked to the toilet. I looked into the mirror and saw that I have eyebags.

I locked the toilet door and did my usual morning routine.

I winced every time I moved.

I pulled up my sweater and realized that there was like blood on my stomach.

Dried up blood.

I wonder why the blood didn't go onto the sweater.

"Because our blood can't go onto clothings," A familiar voice said in my mind.

"Who are you?"

"What? I didn't know I could do this! I'm Elicia by the way," She said excitedly.

"Maybe because you're my doppelganger, you're part of me," I suggested.

"Do you think Alyssa can do this?"

"I don't know. Maybe not, because she's not a werewolf."

"Good point."

I feel like I'm talking to myself.

"Technically you kinda are," Elicia said.

"Why can't our blood go onto clothings?"

"I don't know, I found that out when I was training with one of my friends."

"Okay then."

"I swear if I'm still alive, I would kill that dumb ass of a mate of yours," Elicia growled.

"You had a mate, didn't you?"

"Yeah," Her voice sounded sad," One of the vampire Elders killed him."

"Oh I'm sorry. Talk to you later, I have to go to school."

"Bye."

Walking as quickly as I could, which is really slow, I walked to the cupboard in the guest room that I was in and opened it.

In it was filled with different kinds of clothes.

I opened a drawer and found a first aid box.

Perfect.

Opening the box, I took out the bandage and wrapped it around my body.

The injuries a werewolf gets when its mate mates with someone else can't be healed quickly, the injuries will recover as slow as humans do.

But since I was born a werewolf, I guess I'll recover in a week or two.

I was too lazy to put on makeup to cover up my Gucci, so I left them to be.

I don't care if people see me like this.

I wore a black hoodie and the same black skinny jeans I wore last night, just to cover all the injuries on my body.

"Do you have any weapons?" I asked Alexa when I saw her at the kitchen while walking to the living room.

"I do. Why would you want them?" She asked curiously.

Shit. I forgot she didn't know my secret.

But I can trust her, right?

"Of course you can! Alyssa trusted her with her entire life," I heard Elicia say.

"Do you know the Masked Assassin?" I gulped.

"Of course," She furrowed her eyebrows together.

"What if I told you I'm the Masked Assassin?" I gulped again.