36

There's no point grieving.

I keep telling myself this whenever someone matters in my life dies.

Grieving will not bring them back to life. Grieving is just a waste of time.

---

"Morning bitches," I said as I entered the kitchen.

"You know what I think?" Klaus said, settling his mug of hot chocolate on the island.

"What?" Sonia replied in irritation. She was clearly not a morning person.

"We should break all the werewolves out of the Vampire Coven first, so we can have more comrades when we fight to prevent the making of hybrids," He stated, before taking a sip of his hot chocolate again.

"That is the smartest thing I've ever heard you say," Sonia stated.

"Then listen more, bloodsucker," Klaus growled.

"I do, mutt," Sonia scowled.

"I should stop you guys before you start bitch fighting," Chase said," But I'm too lazy." He smiled a cute boyish smile at me and said," Morning beautiful."

I felt my cheeks becoming hot and Chase laughed at me. How dare he!

"We should really break the werewolves out first," Silas said," I think Amanda can help us."

"Okay, we can do that tomorrow or something," Alexa started, clasping her hands together on the table and resting her chin on them," So Kayla, Scarlett and Oliver will be attending school with us. Sonia, you, Wesley, Tyson, Derrick, Carson, Olivia, Jay, Ellie and Marc will be spying around the town. So, we, the people at school, will be in charge of around school, and they would be of the rest of the town. Understand?" All of us nodded our heads immediately. Looks like she changed the plan a little.

"Good," Alexa continued after she saw us nodding," So whoever's looks changed will go to school with fake names. It would be easier for the rest to remember if you choose a name similar to your real one. Zavier?"

"Zayne."

"Chase?"

"Cole."

"Silas?"

"Stanley."

"Alaysieh?"

"Ally."

"Okay good, now let's go," Alexa ordered, pointing at the door," Alaysieh's bike and a BMW is outside. We will meet the rest at school."

Really, to be honest, she matured a lot in the past few weeks.

---

"Hey guys!" Klaus exclaimed, waving at Kayla, Scarlett and Oliver. They were standing under a tree beside the school. None of the students seem to notice them yet, unless they did, which means they just totally ignored them. I think it's the latter.

"Hey," Scarlett smiled.

"Hi!" Kayla waved as enthusiastically as Klaus.

"Hi," Oliver said, sending a small wave to us. More like directing to Alexa. He was looking straight at her.

"Ally," Alexa said, pointing at me," Zayne," She continued, pointing at Zavier," Cole," At Chase now," And Stanley." She ended, pointing at Silas.

The three of them nod their heads in understanding.

"The Beta of the pack came to Derrick and I yesterday," Kayla started," He wanted us to either join the pack or get out of their territory at first. But once Derrick assured him that we mean no trouble, he let us go." She shrugged.

I nodded," Then it should be fine. But if they cost you two any trouble please tell us." She nodded in agreement.

"Let's get on with this already," Oliver said.

"Agreed," Zavier aka Zayne replied.

---

"What are you?" The old woman squinted her eyes at us, scanning us from head to toe.

Oh how I miss Miss Elizabeth.

I don't know who she is, but she already gives me the creeps with her low hanging glasses and her receding hairline. I could sense she is a witch, a very old witch.

"Werewolf," Kayla and Klaus said in unison, clearly trembling like a leaf.

"Vampire," Scarlett said, pointing at Chase, Silas and herself.

"Warlock," Oliver whispered.

"Witch," Alexa said with confident look on her face.

"You?" The old woman turned her head to me and asked. I don't know what's up with her voice, sounds like she has a sore throat for ten years.

"Latent werewolf," I lied with a bored expression. You can't blame me, I have no idea what I am exactly right now.

She squinted her eyes suspiciously at me for a few more seconds before Chase growled at her warningly. 

"Here are your timetables and slips of paper with your locker number on it," She muttered angrily, throwing a stack of paper at Silas. Wow, she must really hate her job. "Get lost."

"Thank you very much," Chase said sarcastically as we walked out of the door," For being so nice." A small smile was plastered on my face as I slowly walked out in front of him.

I hate to admit it, but I realised that Klaus is right.

Or becoming right.

I'm falling hard.

Really hard for him.

For Chase.

---

OH MY GOD I'M SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE!

I'm having a terrible writer's block and it took me forever to write this chapter. So, I hope you like it...

Comment what you think about this chapter and what I can do to improve it!

And btw, I'm only 12 ahahhaa... Read my profile, the 'About Me' part if you think my age isn't suitable for wattpad. Get the fuck off, I don't need you in order to fucking breathe.

xoxo
mystricxl

P.S. Read my other books! Though I'm not really updating them (sometimes) 'cause I'm trying to finish this book, I think you'll like at least one of them! Vote & comment & don't be afraid to follow me! I can be a very nice person if I want to...

:)