45

I crept behind Alexander, gripping my sword tightly. He seemed to have no noticed me. Weird.

I raised the sword, preparing to swing it when he suddenly turned around and grabbed my neck tightly.

I coughed, sword slipping out of my grip. It landed on the ground with a clattering sound and all became quiet. His eyes were burning brightly as he cocked his head to the side.

Both of my hands grabbed his big hand, trying to pry his grip of me. However, that only made him grip my neck even tighter than I thought it could.

"Let go of her!" I heard a familiar voice shout from behind me. I turned my head a little and saw my hero in black clothing running towards us with my brother and the others trailing behind him. 

He slid beneath my feet, grabbed my sword and was about to stab Alexander on his calf when suddenly he was pulled back by some unknown force. 

"You guys think you have already won?" Alexander started laughing like the maniac he is.

He turned my neck, making me face the other direction. And my heart shattered into million of shards. 

Maximus's smile was as creepy as Alexander's as he held onto Chase's neck. Where did he come from? I looked around. Everything seems like it has frozen in place. 

"Watch carefully," He mumbled and turned Chase around so that he was facing me. I stared into his blue eyes.

The panic look in his eyes weren't helping.

Alexander raised his hand as though I weigh nothing, like I'm a ragdoll. Chase's eyes widened in fear. 

I struggled even more, trying to escape from his strong grip, but to no avail. He flung his arm downward, sending my body to the ground.

"ALAYSIEH!" I could hear Chase shout in horror.

I couldn't do anything to help myself. The speed was so quick, I could barely absorb what was happening.

The clock bell rang. It's 12am. Time passes so quickly.

"Happy sixteenth birthday, darling." 

His cold voice was the last thing I heard before my head hit the cold ground, breaking my skull, followed by sending me into the oblivion.

I forgot that I'll die when I turn sixteen. 

---

Too soon?

Oops.

I hope you like this short chapter though...

Vote.

Comment.

And share !!!