10:

2 years later

I spent my last two years in California.

My hair reaches till my knees, as I've never cut it, only trimmed. I had some other highlights, besides green, now I also have some locks of hair which are blue, light blue to be more exact.

Surprisingly, I was still quite pale. I had grown taller, from a 5"6 to 5"8.

I had changed quite a lot, I had curves at the right places and looked more intimidating than I did last time.

To be honest, I really wasted my two years here.

All they have taught in training school, I've already learnt it. Like really, I wasted two fucking years stalking people training.

Yeah, definitely wasted.

So here I am, standing in front of a closet, all packed to go back to Brooklyn.

Why, you might be wondering? Why, after what had happened, why go back?

Well, the supernatural breaking the Rules had increased so much that majority of the official hunters were there. Brooklyn had the highest number of rulebreakers in this year. No doubt. And why? Because the year is ending soon.

Also, my fifteenth birthday is coming soon, it's the last day of the year. Also, I will shift on my fifteenth birthday instead of sixteenth. I have tons of question for the pathetic royal werewolf family to answer.

How do I know that I will shift on the fifteenth birthday? Well, I found this book in the Hunter's Library and it gives me most of the information I needed.

Not to forget to mention, Tyler is becoming a pain in the ass. Two years ago, Tyler would always find me, whenever I'm hunting. I don't know how, but he always does. Once he annoyed me so much, I finally gave in and told him my identity, as I trust him a lot, more than anyone else.

Honestly, I don't know why. Who would even trust their stalker?

Flashback

"Tyler," I said, stopping in my tracks," Stop annoying me. I have to hunt."

"Why don't you want to tell me?" Tyler asked, nearly knocking into me.

I sighed," Fine. My name is Alaysieh. I'm thirteen this year and I live alone. No parents. No relatives. Just me, myself and I."

Since that day, Tyler and I had been quite close friends.

Tyler is my first friend, to be honest.

We told each other secrets, as we trust each other too damn much. We are like stuck to together, 24/7. We hunt together, and I really trust him to tell him everything.

It took him about a year and a half to fully break down all the walls that I had built around myself.

And, I'm going to meet him in Brooklyn.

"Official supernatural hunter," I said as I pulled my motorcycle closer to the closet," Brooklyn. No one."

The closet lit up and I took it as a sign that I could go through the teleporter already. I pushed my motorcycle in as I checked around the room one last time, just to make sure I hadn't forgotten to pack anything.

Oh joy! I can't wait to meet my fucking family who replaced me again! Like who wouldn't be excited?!

---

Tyler's POV

A year and a half.

That was all it took for me to break through her walls. Her well built walls.

Alaysieh.

What a beautiful name. It suits her.

Ugh, not like I care anyways.

Being with her, hunting with her is fun. We are like two peas in a pod now, after the two years.

We are sort of best friends, I guess. Alaysieh told me that I was her very first friend. Kind of sad, if you think about it.

Now, I'm preparing to walk into the teleporter to meet Alaysieh at Brooklyn, as we are sort of partners.

I ran my hand through my hair as I walked into the teleporter.

Brooklyn, Tyler is here!

---

A/N

Omg sorry for short chapter! The following chapter will be published next week and it will be much longer than this.

Vote. Follow. And read my other books!

Thank you guys so much! <3

-mystricxl