Epilogue

"Chase! Chase!" Klaus shouted, him and Lilliane running towards me.

It has been two weeks since Alaysieh collapsed.

Her friends and mother did not take the news well. And so did I when I was told that she would not wake up soon.

I had been sitting beside her hospital bed for the past two weeks. No blood, no bath, no sleep. It was until just now when Klaus and Lilliane forced me out of the room then I finally took a bath and had two bags of blood.

"What?" I jolted awake from my five minute sleep," Did anything happen to her?! Did she wake up?!"

Lilliane took in a deep breath," Yes."

"Oh my Death," I mumbled as I hurriedly stood up and ran to her hospital room.

I could hear the duo calling from behind me to slow down, but I was too overjoyed to be listening to anyone. My heart pounded against my chest as I got closer and closer to the room.

Well, maybe I was too overjoyed.

Because when I opened the door, I knew something was wrong.

She was sitting there, staring out of the window. Looking all the same. But I knew she wasn't.

"Alaysieh?" I called out cautiously.

She jumped in her bed and took in a deep breath.

She slowly turned around. When she saw me, a smile broke out on her face.

"Chase," She said, voice uncertain.

It looks like her. It seems like her.

But I was certain it wasn't.

It was someone else.

Darkness was in her crimson red eyes.