13:

Went to buy groceries.

Back soon.

-A

P.S. Happy new year! :)

I left the note on the kitchen island. I woke up early today, I don't know why. When I opened the fridge, I realized that it was almost empty, and I needed to get some groceries for my breakfast.

I slung a backpack on one shoulder as I slipped into my high cut black converse.

I was wearing an oversized gray sweater with a floral designed capital letter A at the front, and a pair of black skinny jeans.

I locked the apartment door and headed for the mall.

---

I slurped on the coffee that I had got from Starbucks. I threw the cup away once I realized that I had finished my coffee.

Suddenly, I smelt a faint scent of chocolate and strawberries.

'Mate! Mate!' I heard Makayla squeal in my head.

Oh shit.

Then, I heard a low growl coming from somewhere behind me. I turned around slowly, only to see Daniel growling at me.

Why is he growling? At me?

"You've to be kidding with me, Moon Goddess!" He exclaimed.

He dragged me to a corner. Makayla jumped for joy at the moment where Daniel was holding my wrist.

"What's your full name, mate?" He growled.

"Alaysieh Waters," I whimpered at him growling at me. I didn't want to let anyone know I'm a Royal.

Wait. Why is the Masked Assassin even whimpering at the sight of a soon-to-be Alpha?

I saw a flash of recognition flicker across his eyes, but he covered it quickly with hatred and disgust.

"Okay let's get this over with," He said, running a hand in his brown hair," I, Daniel Kyle Johnson, soon-to-be Alpha of the Eclipse Pack, reject you, Alaysieh Waters as my mate and the pack's Luna."

My heart broke. Shattered into a million pieces.

"Why?" I'm surprised my voice came out so strong.

"I can't have a mate and a Luna that is a halfbreed for the pack. You are weak! Useless! I can any girls I want, why would I ever want you?! If i accept you, my pack will grow weak all because of you!" Daniel growled at me.

Oh my Goddess I forgot about the bottle that Tyler gave me!

Makayla was howling in pain, crying non-stop.

I felt like crying too, but I deadpanned," Great. Anything else you need to tell me?"

He looked surprise, speechless. Ha! I made him speechless. I turned and walked off, leaving him still surprised at my reaction.

"And you know what else, Daniel? I don't care. I, Alaysieh Waters, accept your rejection." Makayla took over.

I'm surprised that she said that. Very surprised.

'Are you okay?' I asked worriedly.

'Yeah. Let's show Daniel the boss ass bitch side of us. But don't hurt Samuel, he isn't the one who rejected us.' She growled.