8:

I'd managed to kill a rogue and a vampire who was feeding on a girl yesterday.

Right now I'm preparing to go to school, which is also known as hell. I wore a gray oversized sweater and black denim shorts. Under my sweater, I wore a singlet, and six daggers was equipped on it. I had two guns clocked with silver bullets hidden in my backpack.

I cooked bacons and pancakes for myself. Once I had eaten my breakfast, I climbed onto my motorcycle and rode to school.

---

I hopped off my motorcycle after I had parked it. I was about to enter school when suddenly my phone rang.

I whipped out my phone and unlocked it. It was a message.

Official Hunters.

A meeting will be held in the evening at California. It is compulsory to attend it.

Council.

Great. So now I have to go to California. At least tomorrow is a weekend.

After reading the message, I deleted it, just in case someone uses my phone. I grumbled inwardly and chucked the phone back into my pocket.

Time for hell.

---

At least no one bothered me in school. Klaus tried to talk to me, but my 'look at me and I'll chop of your balls and staple it on your head' glare made him think twice about doing so, and he left me alone.

I pulled up in front of my apartment. Lucky for me, I'd only moved to Brooklyn for a while, so, being the lazy person I am, majority of my clothes are still in my luggage.

I don't have much things. Half a luggage is clothes and essentials, the other half is weapons. I still have another backpack to put all the weapons left.

I found a door that leads into an empty closet. Perfect.

"Vampire and werewolf official hunter, California," I said," Hunter Council."

Why am I doing this? Well, this is like a teleporter, for hunters.

The first thing is what we are, then our destination, lastly who are meeting us or calling us to go there.

The closet brightened up all of the sudden and I knew it was fine to go through the teleporter now.

I hung my backpack on my motorcycle and dragged it and my luggage together with me into the teleporter.

---

Once in California, I booked a room in a hotel. I threw my luggage aside once I entered my room.

I changed out of my sweater and singlet to the black bikini top I had worn the previous day. I put on my long cloak and fingerless leather gloves.

I equipped on my adoptive parent's silver sword on my back and and seven daggers and a gun on my waist.

I put on my mask and combat boots. I decided to put one more dagger in each boot, 'cause why not?

I put on my hood and the fire appeared again, on my left eye.

I went to the window of my room and opened it. I climbed out and jumped from the 34th floor.

---

I quietly walked behind buildings, in the direction of the meeting place.

I quickened my footsteps once I saw my destination, as I realized it getting late.

The building looked old on the outside. But I tell you, inside was futuristic.

My eyes changed as I ran towards the building and ran up the wall, straight into the building from an open window.

I peered into the room first, and saw tons of hunters, range from ages 16 to 45 years old.

I guess I'm the youngest again.

All of the hunters were paying their full attention to the Council at the front, and hadn't realize me entering.

I quietly climbed inside and leaned against a wall and crossed my arms. The wall was right behind, at the corner of the room.

"Welcome all hunters," A guy from the Council said to everyone. He's eyes scanned everyone and I pulled my hood even lower, till it covered my eyes.

"You. Who are you? What are you doing here?" The guy asked, and I nearly replied. Someone in front of me replied instead.

"The name's Tyler. What do you think I'm here for? I'm attending the meeting, of course!" I raised my hood a little and saw a boy who looked about 15 years old. He had jet black hair. I couldn't find out how he looked like as he was facing the Council.

I tucked my hair behind my ear.

"The meeting is only for official hunters! You're not allowed to be here! You look 15!" The same guy said.

"I am 15. But I graduated earlier," Tyler just simply said.

I could see the guy glaring at Tyler but he didn't say anything else. I didn't bother remembering the Council names. What's the point anyway?

"You. That girl over there. What are you doing here then?" The guy asked me.

I let out a sigh. The blue fire had burnt out earlier when I was running behind the buildings to get here.

I looked up and saw that the guy had his eyebrow raised at me.

"I can't be here?" I said with less effort. Though I'm surprised that I had my voice back.

"Of course you can't! You're like 13!" The guy exclaimed in frustration," This is only for official hunters!"

I groaned under my breath and walked up to the Council member.

The whole room was quiet, all the official hunters were looking at me.

"Who do you think I am?" I asked, still not meeting his eyes.

"I don't care who you are! You're just not allowed to be here!" He said.

I sighed again and walked back to the corner I was standing at, not responding him.

"Get out of this room!" I heard him shout at me. The whole room erupted into whispers. I just swiftly turned around and grabbed a dagger from my waist. I threw it at him, missing him by a little but managing to cut off a strand of his hair.

The blue light appeared on my left eye again as I turned to look at him, I was clearly pissed. He looked surprised that I managed to do that.

"I'm the Masked Assassin, dumbass," I scowled at him, but too bad I was wearing my mask.

That was when hell broke loose.