16:

I felt a sting on my left arm.

Like a bee was stinging me.

I forced my eyes open and tried to turn so that I was lying on my back instead of my right arm, but I can't move.

Looking up, I see someone dressed in black from head to toe. A mask was covering his face so I couldn't figure out who was it. He was holding me in place.

My eyes flickered down and I realized he had stuck a syringe to my left forearm.

The syringe looked very familiar.

With the same green liquid.

The man injected the green liquid in me and suddenly, I couldn't breathe.

Choking, I tried to breathe and wrapped my hands around my neck.

I kept coughing and was reaching out to the man, wanting to choke the life out of him too. What? Sharing is caring!

I can't believe I still can joke around when I'm in this kind of situation.

I only managed to get the mask off.

My eyes widened when I saw the familiar face.

Tyler.

"You have to die," He said one simple sentence before running off, leaving me to choke to death.

'If anything bad happens, I'm sorry, Alaysieh, forgive me,' I heard Makayla's soft and weak voice.

I tried to reply her, but I couldn't. It's like she blocked me out, but I know she didn't. She wouldn't, at dangerous times like this.

I rolled off my bed, falling onto the ground with a loud thud.

I started coughing.

Coughing out blood.

"Help..." I managed to croak out before blacking out.

---

"Are you sure she is okay?" I hear a familiar boy's voice say.

I couldn't open my eyes though, but I knew who it was.

"Do I look like I care?" Another guy said.

Chase?

Silas?

'Makayla?' I said in my head, after remembering what she told me before I blacked out.

I was replied with echoes saying 'Makayla'.

That caused me to panic.

I couldn't talk either, and I couldn't open my eyes.

All I could do was listen.

"I'll get Sonia," I heard Silas say and the sound of a door closing.

So I guess it's left with me and Chase.

I felt his fingers brushing away some hair from my face, which sent tingles down my spine.

"Please wake up soon, Alaysieh," Chase said.

I thought he didn't care?

"Why did you two bring her here? She's not a vampire. You're breaking the Coven Rules," A girl's voice say.

"We know. But she lost a lot of blood. Please help her," Silas said.

Oh so the girl must be Sonia.