19:

"Do you have some spell to resurrect them or something?" I asked Alexa stupidly as we walked out of her library.

"No. But I can help you reach to them so you can talk to them or something," Alexa looked at me and smiled.

"Really? Can you do it now?" I said excitedly.

"Sure. But I need a strand of your hair."

"Why?" Silas cut in.

Alexa turned her gaze to Silas," All of the Destines have similar DNA, so in order for me to reach them, I need one of their DNA."

I took a scissors I found from a table and cut a strand of blonde hair.

"Here," I said, handing over the hair.

"Thanks," She took my strand of hair and brought it to the kitchen, with Silas and I trailing behind her.

She left the hair on the table and took out some candles from a cabinet.

"I need some of your blood now," She said.

Alexa handed me a knife and I cut my palm. After she lighted the candles, she told me to drip my blood over the candle that is in the center and I did as she said.

She said some words really quickly, I think it's either Chinese or Latin, I can't hear properly, as she threw my lock of hair into the flame.

Suddenly, a gust of wind hit all of us.

"Hello, my doppelganger!" I heard a voice exclaim.

"Our. Not my," Another voice said.

They sound exactly like me.

"Anyways, I'm Elicia, and she's Alyssa," Both of them appeared put of thin air.

"Woah," I said, stunned.

"Silas..." Alyssa looked at him, wide-eyed.

"Alyssa," Silas looked equally stunned, but after a while, he recovered," I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry for letting you die!"

"It's okay," Alyssa giggled," Where's Chase?"

I could see love in her eyes when she said his name.

"He's not here." Was only Silas's answer.

"What? Why?"

"He didn't want to help me," I said.

Alyssa looked at me," No wonder, it hurts him to help you, ya know?" She rested her chin on one of her hand," You're my doppelganger."

"Do you want to see Chase now?"

"It's okay, I've always been watching him from above," She sighed.

"Can I behead Daniel and Tyler?" Another voice suddenly said. I turned and saw Elicia looking back at me.

"Why? How?"

"Both of us have been watching over you since you were born," Elicia shrugged as though it was nothing much.

Though it was, the sign 'STALKER ALERT' flashed above both of their heads.

"Oh."

"I've always been suspecting Tyler." Alyssa said.

"Daniel loves you, you know that?"

"What? Then why did he reject me?" I said, extremely surprised.