30 ➵ Australia Pt. 3

Australia Pt. 3

Calum's P.O.V

-

I woke up still wrapped in Michael's arms and also still naked, then I remembered last night.

I remembered how close we were. How his touch was so gentle and how he always made sure I was okay. How he kissed me so passionate.

I remembered him moaning my name.

I remembered how Michael told me that he loved me.

I remembered everything and it made me smile.

I turned around, now facing him and his eyes still closed but a smile was playing on his lips.

"Michael, are you awake?" I whispered and he nodded.

"Yeah, I am. How are you feeling?"

"My bum hurts a little but I couldn't be better."

Then he opened his eyes and smiled at me. I brought my hand to his face, stroking gently over his cheek. Michael leaned forward and placed a small kiss to my nose.

"You know what I think would be great right now?"

I shook my head, "I don't know, lying here with you is already great, what could possibly be even greater?"

"Let's take a shower," he whispered an kissed me softly.

"But my parents are home," I said and he chuckled.

"I don't want to fuck you against the wall, okay? I just want to take a hot shower with you, that's all."

I blushed, "Okay."

✧ ✧

His hands roamed around my body.

"You're so beautiful," he mumbled while kissing me.

I just smiled and ran my hands through his wet hair.

At first it was kind of awkward, standing naked in the shower, just looking at each other but it got better. A lot better, actually.

We didn't do anything, just kissed and touched and explored each other's bodies.

Things you did with the person you liked.

After showering and getting dressed we went downstairs. My parents were already sitting at the kitchen table, eating and talking about things that parents talked about.

"Good morning," I said with a smile and sat down next to them. Everyone mumbled a small 'good morning'.

"How was your evening yesterday?" Michael asked.

Mum smiled, "It was great, really. What about yours?"

We just looked at each other and smiled.

"Amazing."

✧ ✧

"Today we're going out a little bit."

"He won't tell me where we're going, though," Michael said and pouted.

"Because it's a surprise. Also, even though it looks cute, stop pouting. You don't have a reason to,"  I laughed.

We walked a little more, talking about random topics like turtles and chocolate cake. 

"We're almost there. Can you see the blue house over there?" I asked him and pointed to it. Of course I didn't film it because of privacy reasons. Michael nodded.