32 ➵ Vlog #16

(A/N: THE GIF MICHAEL IS SUCH A CUTE LITTLE KITTEN)

Vlog #16 (Friday)

-

"Are you and Calum a thing now?"

"How does Calum smell like?"

"Is Calum a good kisser?"

I wanted to scream at her face that yes, Calum was in fact a really, really great kisser but I didn't.

I tried to eat my lunch in peace but these girls wouldn't stop asking me questions about Calum. I just wanted to eat my food, was that too much to ask for? Now I knew what famous people felt like when they couldn't do anything without being surrounded by fans.

And then this one girl's question caught my attention;

"Is this really you and Calum holding hands in this picture?"

I pointed over to the read headed girl, "You. What picture do you mean?" I asked.

She typed something on her phone and then handed it to me.

It showed a picture where in fact Calum and I were holding hands. It could be any gay couple on the planet but my pink hair kind of gave it away.

If people didn't know my current hair colour they also wouldn't know that it was me but since Calum uploaded a Vlog from our Australia trip everyone who watched it knew my hair colour.

God dammit.

"Where did you find this?" I asked and handed her the phone back.

"It's all over Twitter. Is it you and him?"

"No and if it was it would be none of your business. I'm out."

I stood up and walked away, leaving all these girls with all their questions sitting alone at the table.

When I got home I immediately grabbed my laptop and turned it on. Since we got no homework I could just watch some new videos.

"What do we have here?" I mumbled and probably opened ten videos in new tabs, starting with Trevor Moran's dirty question tag.

✧ ✧

After I was done watching the videos I made myself something to eat and grabbed my phone. 

The Wattpad app caught my attention.

"It's been a while," I said to myself and opened it, seeing that a lot of stories from my library were updated.

I was reading for a while but then I got pretty bored.

Reading wasn't really my thing. Fanfiction were an exception but not always. 

"What's that?" I asked, seeing something small and black laying on my nightstand. I grabbed it and realized that it had to be Calum's phone. He came over yesterday and probably forgot it.

"That's why he didn't tweet since yesterday," I mumbled and accidently unlocked it.

"No fucking code? What a loser," I said to myself and chuckled.

I wasn't planning on going through his contacts or pictures or whatever. 

Then a Twitter notification popped up and I clicked it.

@Caspar_Lee: @CalumHood ASDFGHJKLÖÄ##

"Well, okay."

I went to his notifications which were literally blowing up.