28 ➵ Australia Pt. 1

Before you start reading I need to clear up some things first.

1) I know that timezones exist and stuff but it's really hard for me to know what the times are exactly, so if I mess up and (probably on purpose) write the wrong times here, I'm sorry. Don't comment on it, just read and enjoy. Also I don't know anything about Perth or airports lmao.

2) The Vlogs that are included in the next Chapters (Australia Pt. 2 & 3) and this one won't be uploaded on the same day as they are filmed. Calum just wants to enjoy the little holiday and won't cut or upload stuff. All the clips will be put together in a big clip and uploaded on his channel when they're back in Los Angeles.

((I sound so professional lmao))

Australia Pt. 1 (Friday + Saturday)

-

After school ended at around 12pm I tried to get home as soon as possible. 

I still needed to pack for the trip. In math class I already made a list on what I needed to take with me. If I wouldn't have done it I'd probably forget to bring underwear and pants.

At home I got my suitcase and the list and started throwing in everything I wrote down.

"Where's my fucking toothbrush?" I angrily asked myself.

"Probably in the bathroom," my dad laughed, suddenly standing in the door frame.

"Right," I said and got my toothbrush. When I came back to my room dad was sitting on the bed.

"Anything you want to talk about?"

"Kind of," he started. "It's about Calum."

"What about him?" I asked as I folded my shirt and put it in the suitcase.

"Have you done things with him already?"

I furrowed my eyebrows, "Things? What do you --  oh, oh."

My eyes went wide and I blushed a little bit.

"No, no. We haven't done anything yet. Dad, this is so embarrassing, why are you asking me stuff like this?"

He laughed, "I'm sorry, I didn't want to make you uncomfortable but you know, we avoided this conversation for a really long time. You're almost eighteen."

"Yeah and I already know everything about sex and the diseases you could get. It's okay dad, you don't need to talk to me about this. I know it's making you uncomfortable, too," I explained.

"I know that you know everything about sex, believe me. I walked in a lot of times while you were wanking to gay porn."

"Dad. Shut up, oh my god, please. Is this funny to you or something?"

"To be honest, yeah, it's kind of amusing."

"You're the worst dad ever," I said and groaned in annoyance.

"Please, if I were the worst dad ever then I wouldn't let you fly to Australia with your boyfriend whom we haven't even met yet. Think before you talk," he said and smiled.

"First, Calum is not my boyfriend. Not yet, I mean. Second, that was a joke. I know you're not the worst but this talk was really embarrassing. So, besides you wanting to know if I already did the thing with Calum, anything else you wanted to ask me?"

"No, I just wanted to say some shit like 'do it when you think you're ready' or 'don't feel pressured' but that's lame and you already know this. Just have fun, okay?"