06 ➵ Fuck, Marry, Kill

F*ck, Marry, Kill

-

"Well hello everyone, my name is Tyler Oakley and this is not my channel," Tyler said and Calum and him started laughing. 

"Thanks for introducing yourself, now I don't have to do it anymore," Calum said. "Yeah, I'm here with Tyler and today we're going to play a game. Tell them what game."

"We're playing Fuck, Marry, Kill," he said excited and clapped his hands, "It's my favorite."

"I wanted to play the clean version which would be Kiss, Marry, Kill but Tyler forced me to play the dirty version."

"You know I like things dirty and your viewers do too, I'm sure," he smirked and I nodded in agreement.

Calum just rolled his eyes, "Whatever."

✧ ✧

After the game ended I knew that Calum would totally bang Marcus Butler and a melon.

See, that was stuff I wanted to know. I was thankful that Tyler made Calum play the dirty version, especially since I loved when Calum was swearing.

I wanted to watch Sam Pottorff's new video next but my phone distracted me.

[from: unknown number]

hey, it's isaac.. the guy you met outside of dunkin donuts. you know, i told you you look like your donut gave you an orgasm and now that i look back, it was a pretty dumb way to start a conversation please excuse me

"Oh god, it's the cute guy," I whispered to myself but I didn't know what to text back.

I really sucked at this.

[to: lukey poo]

luke help me please this cute guy who i complimented on his teeth texted me and i dont know what to do

[from: lukey poo]

text back ?? idk i'm busy sorry tell me if you embarrassed yourself later i have to go love you

Great that I could always count on him.

He was probably busy wanking to Ashton's selfies, how selfish of him. 

[to: boy with great teeth]

well in the end you got my number so maybe it wasnt that dumb to start the conversation like that

I thought the answer was okay. Not too awkward, not embarrassing, just okay.

After he didn't text me back for half an hour I got nervous. What if I screwed up?

Why was I even worrying about it? This Isaac was just a random guy I met on the street.

But he was great boyfriend potential, so don't fuck things up like you always do with cute guys.

✧ ✧

@skittleshood: @CalumHood so you would fuck a melon, how about fucking me ??

Tweets like those were absolutely normal for me, for everyone in this fandom if I was being honest. We were all dirty minded freaks, fanfictions corrupted us.

No regrets, though.

I scrolled through my dashboard on Tumblr when suddenly a notification popped up.