17 ➵ The Messy Theme Song Challenge

Messy Theme Song Challenge (remember, this is uploaded on a Friday)

-

"Hi and hello my beautiful Hoodies. Today I'm actually here with two people. There we have Jc, you probably know him," he said and pointed to Jc who was sitting on the right side next to him, "And this is Michael. He's not a YouTuber but a good friend of mine. The people who watch my Vlogs probably know him," he explained and I waved at the camera.

"Still awkward," I said to myself and cringed.

"Michael, please explain what we're doing today," he said and smiled.

I remember how nervous I was. I messed up like seven times and we had to film it all over again.

"We're doing the Messy Theme Song Challenge. Kian, who's sitting behind the camera will play different theme songs of TV shows and we have to guess which show it's from. The first one who gets it right gets a point, the other two get whipped cream smashed in their faces," I explained and laughed because I pictured us three covered in whipped cream.

"The whipped cream was my idea," Jc added and laughed. "You know, I love getting messy."

"Exactly. But before we start I need to make sure that the whipped cream tastes good," Calum said and put whipped cream in his mouth. Jc and I had to laugh at how dumb he was.

"Can we get started now?" Kian whined behind the camera. We nodded and he played the first theme song.

"Teen Wolf," the three of us shouted at the same time, then started to complain about who said it first. 

"I think you should all get whipped cream smashed in your face and I also think that I should smash it," Kian suggested laughing but we all were against it.

"Nobody loses this round. Kian, play the next theme song."

"That's So Raven," Calum screamed before we could. He then put the whipped cream on a plate and on another plate. "Who wants to go first?"

"I think Michael should," Jc said and laughed. Before I could say anything Calum smashed it in my face. It was also in my hair and on my flannel.

"I hate both of you," I said and tried to wipe away the cream from my eyes. 

"But you look so delicious," Calum said laughing.

"Still hate you."

The video consisted of lots of screaming and arguing and whipped cream all over the camera and us. It was a mess and cleaning up after filming was no fun at all.

Nobody really won the challenge and we all got cream smashed in our faces more than three times.

We also smashed it on Kian, I remember how angry he was because it was all over his hair and in his ears.

It was disgusting, really but I had so much fun on this day so I didn't complain.

After we filmed and cleaned the backyard and us we hung out in the living room. It was really cool. Ricky, Jc and Kian were fun to hang out with and I was really happy because I loved all of them so much and Calum gave me the opportunity to meet them.

I also got selfies with all of them and since they always filmed for their snapchat stories I was also in a few of them.

I would probably never forget this day.