01 ➵ The Whisper Challenge

(A/N: Italic written sentences are the things Calum and his collab partner are saying in the video)

Whisper Challenge

-

"Today I'm here with the amazing and absolutely adorable Joe Sugg, also known as ThatcherJoe."

"Shut up Cal, I'm not adorable," Joe laughed and punched him playfully.

"Whatever. Just tell them what we're doing today," Calum said and smiled.

"The YouTuber Whispers game, better known as the Whisper Challenge. Invented by me."

"And now it's all over the internet. Almost every YouTuber did the challenge, doesn't that feel amazing?" he asked and Joe nodded.

"Yeah, I'm pretty proud of myself."

I laughed because Calum said something dumb and continued to watch the video.

"Calum, stop playing Spice Girls and put on some other music," Joe shouted and laughed.

"But the Spice Girls are great," Calum complained and pouted.

"What? Stop talking to me, I can't hear you, you dumbass."

The video ended five minutes later after Calum's outro and I immediately went on Twitter.

@skittleshood: i absolutely loved @CalumHood's new collab with @Joe_Sugg, hopefully they do another video together in the future 

My user was skittleshood for three reasons.

One, Calum loved Skittles.

Two, I dyed my hair a lot and my best internet friend always calls me 'skittles boy' because of that.

And three, Calum's last name was Hood, obviously.

I closed my laptop and went downstairs to check if my mom had already cooked something.

"Mum, when's the dinner ready?" I asked and sat down next to her on the couch.

"In two hours. Are you hungry?" she replied and smiled, though her eyes were still glued to the TV since an animal show was on and she loved those. 

I shook my head, "Not really, I just wanted to know."

I watched some TV with her but I got bored easily because television wasn't YouTube and I really wasn't interested in animal shows. I would much rather watch a YouTube video twenty times in a row than watch the trash that they call 'entertainment'.

I was serious, TV shows these days were really stupid. There were some exceptions like Teen Wolf or Pretty Little Liars but 80% of what they were showing on TV was annoying. For example I couldn't stand the Kardashians or this stupid show where they showed pregnant teenagers.

So I went back to my room, opened my laptop and watched Dan's playlist 'All my videos! (sit back and enjoy the ride)'. I didn't know how often I had already watched it but it never got boring.

My luck our summer vacation had just started. I didn't need to worry about homework which I probably wouldn't do anyway because let's be honest, YouTube was more important to me. Or worry  about stupid projects or about what to wear to school the next day.

I could just lay around in my bed with my laptop and phone, eating all the candies we had while stalking my favorites.

That was my perfect summer.