22 ➵ Vlog #11

Vlog #11 (Thursday)

-

[from: calum from youtube]

im sorry about yesterday

i overreacted

i didnt even know what i was talking

im sorry

can i come over after you've finished school ??

[to: calum from youtube]

sure..

I wasn't sure if I was happy about Calum coming over or not. It could end like it did yesterday which really sucked. 

He just left the room, leaving me really confused because I had no clue what he was talking about anymore. 

I got ready, ate breakfast, grabbed my skateboard and drove to school. I was almost hit by a car because my thoughts drifted away and I wasn't looking where I was skating.

Stupid Calum who wouldn't leave my mind and almost got me into a car crash.

School went by really slowly and I wasn't really paying attention in the classes. I tried to since I wanted to get good grades but I couldn't concentrate.

When I got home Calum was already waiting in front of my door. I watched him running up and down, biting his nails, closing his eyes and thinking.

"Hey, are you okay?" I asked. His head shot up and he looked at me.

"I guess. Can we talk? For real this time, I promise I won't ramble and just storm off. Can we go to your room?" he asked.

I nodded and opened the door, letting him in. We got to my room and I threw my bag and skateboard in the corner, plopping down on my bed.

"Let's talk."

"Sorry again about yesterday, I think everything was a little bit too much for me and I wasn't really thinking before speaking," he started.

"I noticed."

"About the kiss. I didn't hate it. It was actually really nice which is exactly why I didn't want to talk to you. I've never kissed a boy before, you know? Then you came along and turned my life upside down with your pretty face and nice character and then you kissed me and I guess I was just shocked and confused at the same time," Calum explained, not looking at me.

The awkward silence set in and I was staring at Calum while he looked at his hands, nervously picking at his fingers.

"I think that I like you," he finally said, more like whispered. You could barely hear his voice but I understood what he had said.

"I like you, too," I replied.

Calum sighed, "You don't understand."

He sat down next to me, turning his head so he was finally looking at me.

"I mean I don't know how or why or when it happened but I think I developed a little crush on you. When you kissed me it all made sense. These feelings I got when you are around and the fireworks I feel every time I touch you. I realized that maybe I like you more than just a friend and that scared me," he admitted, now again staring at his hands.

I didn't know what to say. I needed to let everything he said sink in before I started to talk.

Calum had a crush on me.